Vote now for Faggot of the Decade

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Why is Oddguy on there? Is it because he's a Jew?
Being nominated faggot of the year isn't necessary a bad thing. Baka's been up there multiple times, I have, and Likicare asks to be put up for nomination.

As far as Oddguy, yes. He's a jew and does jewish shit like;

1. Back up AEdiot (geeze, I wonder why ✡ )by saying we should "work out" our issues and talk to him. We've been doing that the past year.

2. Saying I have the same issues with paperclip. Says this without thinking through that I am not selling ED or trying to run a scam.

3. Which brings up the last point, he knew about AEdiot's darknet scam for a while and when he was confronted was like "lol I think it's funny, it's good to have someone like this running things". Paraphrasing but that's what he said.

So yes, he should be up there. Is he going to win? Probably not, there are so many above him.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Why is there no quence option?
I believe that it takes a literal site-destroying act of hyper-faggotry to even qualify for this, our most magnificent and disgusting of incessant and irrelevant competitions. As I have said before, also-rans like Quence, GeorgeFloydTHENigger, et all should be receiving their RalphNader/CharlesDarwin also-ran participation trophies, but they are on a slow boat from Shanghai, and should arrive six weeks from last Thursday....

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
I believe that it takes a literal site-destroying act of hyper-faggotry to even qualify for this, our most magnificent and disgusting of incessant and irrelevant competitions. As I have said before, also-rans like Quence, GeorgeFloydTHENigger, et all should be receiving their RalphNader/CharlesDarwin also-ran participation trophies, but they are on a slow boat from Shanghai, and should arrive six weeks from last Thursday....
If I get a vote, its for the fuker for the last few days. Just before the weekend, bam ever warning sign came up as well as no connect.

senateplaza

Newfag
Reaction score
Why isn't Girlvinyl on here? She's basically the reason why any of this stuff happened in the first place (including COVID-19).

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Why isn't Girlvinyl on here? She's basically the reason why any of this stuff happened in the first place (including COVID-19).
Again, while she was technically eligible, nobody nominated her. And actually she did us a favor because ED got better for a few years afterwards up until Zaiger started pumping the malware ads.

Reaction score
who's fucking idea was it to pit ben against zaiger in the first round? that's like putting tyson vs holyfield in the prelims, amateurs...
See I'm wondering why Drop is on the bracket. Back on EDF2, it was pretty much decided Drop would never be allowed FOTY so as to starve him of the attention because he literally dropped his dick pics in an effort to get FOTY.

Top Bottom