TL;DR: Fucked up, got angry, got pissy, regret it, gonna better myself.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Tis as they say
You build one house, no one will call you a builder
You solve one equation, no one will call you a mathematician
You write one story, no one will call you a writer
But suck one cock, and you will be a faggot for life
Yep, just like that one Norm MacDonald quote...
Something like "you have sex with 1 goat, everyone calls you a goat fucker."

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
What is this faggotry about?
Got moderator spot from UMK, .wil takes it away, and take away automoterated user privliges (to be fair I was a faggot), and on top of that, .wil pain seriesed my user page, I went completely fucking nuts, then made a forum post, then said I quit, then apologized in this one, and said I'm staying.

There is a very quick run down of what happened.

Also, somewhere along the way I said this.

"I swear to god, Encyclopedia Dramatica is like a really hot abusive girlfriend.
I spend time wondering why I spend so much time with her... but then I remember dat ass."

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
What is this faggotry about?
I know what all the faggotry is about, because I am the source. However, I'm trying to clean up my act.
It's hard not being on the forum, as @PonyGorilla (AKA Turk February) said, "Posting to a forum is a habitual act", but I think this week starting Sunday, I'm taking a break from edf. @Maysam gave me that advice, but I didn't follow it right away.

I'm going to take a break form the forum completely next week, just so I can unfaggotize; I've ben trying on the forum, but that ain't fuckin working, so starting sunday, my week long forum break starts.

j15m

Reaction score
I know what all the faggotry is about, because I am the source. However, I'm trying to clean up my act.
It's hard not being on the forum, as @PonyGorilla (AKA Turk February) said, "Posting to a forum is a habitual act", but I think this week starting Sunday, I'm taking a break from edf. @Maysam gave me that advice, but I didn't follow it right away.

I'm going to take a break form the forum completely next week, just so I can unfaggotize; I've ben trying on the forum, but that ain't fuckin working, so starting sunday, my week long forum break starts.
Uh.. yeah , wall of text, guilt , no idea what you did but probably a good idea

Reaction score
Got moderator spot from UMK, .wil takes it away, and take away automoterated user privliges (to be fair I was a faggot), and on top of that, .wil pain seriesed my user page, I went completely fucking nuts, then made a forum post, then said I quit, then apologized in this one, and said I'm staying.

There is a very quick run down of what happened.

Also, somewhere along the way I said this.

"I swear to god, Encyclopedia Dramatica is like a really hot abusive girlfriend.
I spend time wondering why I spend so much time with her... but then I remember dat ass."
You never should have been made moderator. The fact we will take anyone and make them a moderator is not a good thing, but I understand why the Supreme ED Illuminati council did it, as ED is on life-support and allot of our admins get rockenhaused.

Nobody cares about your forum break.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
hELO THIS IS MY APPLY FOR MOD :NAME:ASSBLONKER
REASON WHY YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE TO EDF TEAM: I GIVE 0 SHIT ABOUT EDF AND I WANT 2 ASSERT MY BERZERKING HAIRLESS ENCLOSURE XANAX CHIMPANZEE (WITH THE HUGE BALLS LOL) ALPHA AUTORITY UPON NERDS
TY 4 CONSIDERATION!!! ^_^ HEHE

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
hELO THIS IS MY APPLY FOR MOD :NAME:ASSBLONKER
REASON WHY YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE TO EDF TEAM: I GIVE 0 SHIT ABOUT EDF AND I WANT 2 ASSERT MY BERZERKING HAIRLESS ENCLOSURE XANAX CHIMPANZEE (WITH THE HUGE BALLS LOL) ALPHA AUTORITY UPON NERDS
TY 4 CONSIDERATION!!! ^_^ HEHE
I, with the rest of the ED Government have decided you are elligible for entrance.

Welcome brother.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
Yep, just like that one Norm MacDonald quote...
Something like "you have sex with 1 goat, everyone calls you a goat fucker."
ancient joke, norm macdonald invented nothing

Top Bottom