Search results

1. GirlOnInternet

OMG Moonrunes just visited me

Only it was Moonrunes from the future and she told me to tell you all that all the cyberbullying from us helped her to come out as a proud trans woman. Here's a picture as proof that this actually happened:
  2. GirlOnInternet

suing 23andme

Guys me and my sister did the 23andme and it turned out me and my sister aren't related at all. We both speculated she was adopted and we started flirting and was having sex within the week. A few months pass and our mom catches us fucking midorgasm. She spazzed out, started crying told dad and...
  3. GirlOnInternet

Kids with nut allergies should just die.

Back when I was in school noone had food allergies. Fast forward to the mid-2000s and you'd constantly hear about kids with nut allergies, and I think we all know that it was the "vaccines" that caused that. Honestly those kids should just die. They should just eat nuts and die, then at least...
  4. GirlOnInternet

Post your favorite passwords

my favorite is niggers1
  5. GirlOnInternet

Which side would you have been on during WWII?

If World War II were real, which side would you have been on?
  6. GirlOnInternet

I fucked my hamster to death. Am I a psychopath?

Basically I was fucking my hamster, like I ussually do. But then I forgot to pull out. The hamster had cum leaking from its eyes and mouth. Then it exploded. I felt no remorse. Am I a psychopath?
  7. GirlOnInternet

I found Moobrunes buying slaves on the darkweb

@Queer plz explain why you're buying slaves on the darkweb
  8. GirlOnInternet

ATTN Oddguy

@oddguy
  9. GirlOnInternet

I have been having an extremely insightful DM convo with Moonrunes

It's literally just me calling him fat over and over while he responds with stuff like "I'm not fat" or "I don't have tits." or "I seriously hope someone murders your family."
  10. GirlOnInternet

Oddguy needs to become a vtuber

@oddguy fr mah nigga
  11. GirlOnInternet

Once you pop

12. GirlOnInternet

Moobrunes' fat piggy fingers

but he's totally not fat, y'all.
  13. GirlOnInternet

ILLUSION is going out of business (FINALLY)

ILLUSION, the company behind such hits as RapeLay, Battle Raper and Battle Raper II has just announced that they are shutting down after 30 years of producing high quality perverted Jap Crap. http://www.illusion.jp/see-you-next-time They're going to be shutting down their social media presence...
  14. GirlOnInternet

SCOTUS Bans Nigfermative Action, Niggers & Soyboys Enraged

Link: https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/supreme-court-affirmative-action-college-race-20230629.html
Top Bottom