A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Why do you presume that you exist?

No, I don't mean that in an esoteric, psycho-babble bullshit sort of way.

I mean... the functional part of your brain that makes you assume that.

Don't you understand?

You see... if you don't believe in God, if you believe that you were the product of nature... then, by default, whatever part of your mind thinks that it's "real"... that's just a fabrication of nature. A delusional construct... that's you, that's your sense of self. A living delusion.

So, if you don't believe in God, you don't believe you functionally exist.

You are forced, by default, if you're an atheist, to accept the fact that your existence is entirely a lie, just a composition of organs and brain structures designed to make you artificially feel that way.

You see, on the one side, you can figure that your sentience is bound to your physical body. If that's true... then "you" really don't exist. Because "you" are simply the product of nature doing nature things to simulate perception as a means of driving you biologically like the trained little puppet you are.

Or on the flip side you believe your sentience is metaphysical and is not governed by the simplistic impulses of natural systems.

Fabricated sentience... or real sentience... nature provides one... Jesus provides the other.

Wait... did I get those mixed up?

Well, what tha'hell, just mix and match, I'm sure it'll turn out okay! :D

-God says, "Fuck you all, stop doing horrible shit right now."

...or was that me? Well, one of us DEF said that... or was it both?
If only you were more schizo you couldve been our Terry

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Why do you presume that you exist?

No, I don't mean that in an esoteric, psycho-babble bullshit sort of way.

I mean... the functional part of your brain that makes you assume that.

Don't you understand?

You see... if you don't believe in God, if you believe that you were the product of nature... then, by default, whatever part of your mind thinks that it's "real"... that's just a fabrication of nature. A delusional construct... that's you, that's your sense of self. A living delusion.

So, if you don't believe in God, you don't believe you functionally exist.

You are forced, by default, if you're an atheist, to accept the fact that your existence is entirely a lie, just a composition of organs and brain structures designed to make you artificially feel that way.

You see, on the one side, you can figure that your sentience is bound to your physical body. If that's true... then "you" really don't exist. Because "you" are simply the product of nature doing nature things to simulate perception as a means of driving you biologically like the trained little puppet you are.

Or on the flip side you believe your sentience is metaphysical and is not governed by the simplistic impulses of natural systems.

Fabricated sentience... or real sentience... nature provides one... Jesus provides the other.

Wait... did I get those mixed up?

Well, what tha'hell, just mix and match, I'm sure it'll turn out okay! :D

-God says, "Fuck you all, stop doing horrible shit right now."

...or was that me? Well, one of us DEF said that... or was it both?
How do you even have the mental energy to write like this all the time

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you guys have no idea how much uber was freaking out

Uber was spiraling into unstability at the end, he basically stoped to be rational, just emotion... difficult to have a meaningfull discussion with somebody like that

@adezero had sex with this.
Yeah, @Addie ...what's wrong with you? Do you always choose inmense losers to feel validated by comparison, or what? geeez
But the biggest surprise of the thread has been to learn that ferrisballer, that girl who looked so young and inocent, is now chasing the squid... :crackhead:

Btw, talking about doomed cunts... is it true that Mewen died?

Last edited:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Due to his high amounts of Autism, I want Onideus to get the fagtag
This dude is like the evolution of retardese. His brand of bullshit used to spend every waking moment screaming, "FAG!" at everything not nailed down... and since that time, over the course of roughly a quarter century... a second word has been added to the vocabulary of idiocy online... "autism".

*slow clap*

Homicide

EDF1 was better.
Reaction score
oh no the old car has issues endemic to that car
oh no it's 6 years younger than me and still more popular than me oh no

gas tank cost like $12 bucks to fix but that was cause I was too lazy to find less than a 4pack of straps. also you're a blind idiot cause you can totally see that both straps have rusted through along with the exhaust mounts, right there behind your malfunctioning medulla oblongata

I don't remember you, but that basically applies to any of you asstards who have been in on this forum circlejerk since Ohinternet was still SHOCKING INTERNET INFORMATION and I don't matter as much as I like to think I do anyway but

thanks for caring enough about my car to point it out uwu

edit: you're like 6 months late to this whole shitshow anyway and it's basically died whimpering, like anything else ED has historically tried to get involved with.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
oh no the old car has issues endemic to that car
oh no it's 6 years younger than me and still more popular than me oh no

gas tank cost like $12 bucks to fix but that was cause I was too lazy to find less than a 4pack of straps. also you're a blind idiot cause you can totally see that both straps have rusted through along with the exhaust mounts, right there behind your malfunctioning medulla oblongata

I don't remember you, but that basically applies to any of you asstards who have been in on this forum circlejerk since Ohinternet was still SHOCKING INTERNET INFORMATION and I don't matter as much as I like to think I do anyway but

thanks for caring enough about my car to point it out uwu

edit: you're like 6 months late to this whole shitshow anyway and it's basically died whimpering, like anything else ED has historically tried to get involved with.
What's the point of your crying?

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you clearly are not paying attention to where ur posting

no one here has anything to do, better or otherwise.

if you listen carefully, in between the posts you can hear the faint sound of sobbing coming from the webserver
explains where you've been the past few hours. that poor webserver.

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Well, this is called slow burn sperging... shoop and all included, nice!

Top Bottom