Crypto and Stonks

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
1616798195247.jpg

I had a dream about a product that solved the world's landfill crisis. Then I woke up and remembered what I do for a living.
~Garbage Don
Cielo Waste Solutions
1616797573470.jpg

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Mostly NYSE stocks for me, but that looks like one of those nice bandwagons I'll regret missing.
Like this INND penny stock is probably what I'm the most sour for not just fomoing in.

As for cryptos I forgot to recommend GoChain as it's a 100% Ethereum contract compatible, the gas costs maybe even a billion times less and the NFT thing Ecomi (OMI) runs on top of it. Which is also growing because of their major partnerships. They've been working on the thing during a bear market with the hard lifting pretty much done and the developers have themselves ran some corporations before venturing into crypto.

Also another noteworthy is this Mute.io thing, rebranded from NIX, they're building a DEX spiced with ZK, buyback and lower fees, competing against the likes of ZKS, a Chinese ponzi that reached a mcap of $2b. Charlie Shrem used to be their advisor and they've got devs from Syscoin too.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Ponzis always seem to pump the best, maybe late to enter into Verasity or Telcoin, but OVR is worth a look.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
I posted this in the discord yesterday
CIDM
up 16% since i posted about it
I'm expecting them to release NFT pr, their ceo tweeted that they were interested in NFTs
Even without the NFT play all indicators ive read have a pt of 3.5
Some PR released today
Is Cinedigm Corp (CIDM) a Winner in the Entertainment Industry? - InvestorsObserver
Insiders are loading shares
dada.JPG

I still think theres room for growth but its running in AH right now up 20 cents in the last hour, ill be loading more shares tomm if it dips

Also theyre connected to AMC so itll bring the WSB crew

On March 26, 2021, Cinedigm Digital Funding I, LLC (“CDF I”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cinedigm Corp. (the “Company”), entered into an Equipment Purchase Agreement (the “Phase I Equipment Purchase Agreement)” with American Multi-Cinema, Inc. (“AMC”). Also on March 26, 2021, Access Digital Cinema Phase 2, Corp. (“ADCP2”) and Access Digital Cinema Phase 2 B/AIX Corp. (“B/AIX”), wholly-owned subsidiaries of the Company, entered into an Equipment Purchase Agreement (the “Phase II Equipment Purchase Agreement” and, together with the Phase I Equipment Purchase Agreement, the “Equipment Purchase Agreements”) with AMC. The Equipment Purchase Agreements, which are effective as of March 17, 2021, provide for the purchase by AMC of certain digital cinema equipment at certain specified dates. The aggregate consideration for the equipment being sold pursuant to the Equipment Purchase Agreements is $10,838,000. The equipment will be sold over time and the consideration will be payable in portions upon each separate sale which will occur at various dates from the date of the Equipment Purchase Agreements through January 2023. The Equipment Purchase Agreements contain representations and warranties customary for such types of agreements.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
you thought about investing in NFT games by any chance? Not personally invested in any but I've done a bit of research and I'd be happy to share.
only like 1k shares in CIDM when they tweeted they were interested in it was thinking about GNUS but thats a meme stock so im probably gonna stay away

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
only like 1k shares in CIDM when they tweeted they were interested in it was thinking about GNUS but thats a meme stock so im probably gonna stay away
wise lol. My general opinion is its in the same tier as animal/food shitcoins. However I do think there's merit to stuff like Decentraland just judging off the popularity of facebook type games.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Hathor holding strong in this blood bath, $10+ is given, otherwise I'll slam a toothpick under my fingernail and take a photo. Quite a lot of bleeding on some alts, but now's the time to buy if you trust this stampede to go on.

When it comes to paid shills I recommend following Norm2n and Mats Julner on twitter, their recommendations are all killers, except for the sketchy Uniswap PnDs. Instead pick the things which appear to have at least some kind of development and partners. JUP, ALBT and lots of others of their kind were such great picks.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
CTI has gone past the point of buying now, but looked something like Dentacoin. That thing actually reached $2b marketcap which is astonishing in its own right.

The cheapest coin of Binance WINK pumped, because the jeet money knows what is what and they rule this sphere. There are not much cheap options left, but I'd recommend Cappasity/CAPP as it'll likely reach a marketcap of hundreds of millions from sub $20m. When there are not much options to pick sometimes picking what is the cheapest works wonders, but it's better if the tokenomics are good and there are not billions of tokens waiting to be dumped on you.

edit: goes without saying it's a good idea to wait for a dump, but if you're playing then never sell for a loss

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Ponzis always seem to pump the best, maybe late to enter into Verasity or Telcoin, but OVR is worth a look.
in reality you'd be way better off if you put like 10k into chainlink 4 or so years ago

teehee

follow the breadcrumb trails and you'll find the next one

Reaction score
Wait; Hold on Ukraine has some kind of neo-nazi thing going on in it, and apparently what I heard is that russia is fighting the neo nazis.
Thats what the Ruskies like to claim, but in reality the only nazis are the right sector and they are hardcore ukrianian nationalists, not really nazis, descended from the 1940s Ukrainian independence fighters.

Top Bottom