Crypto and Stonks

devanir

Newfag
Reaction score
Americans will always pick Turkey over Greece, despite the latter's ever-present willingness to be of service, simply because of scale. Even with its economy tanked by the corrupt madman currently in charge, Turkey remains the dominant power in the region and has got all of its dirty fingers in many different pies (Libya, Syria, Ukraine even).

What Turkey has been doing in the past few years is try to act as a pretend superpower. They are actually prone to making this mistake historically and they have consistently been put in their place by whoever was in charge of the world at the time. Biden may act disgusted by the current Turkish administration but I suspect that is merely in order to score woke points with the press and mentally prepare his centrist followers to accept and condone (another) potential coup.

tl;dr: In the extremely unlikely event shit hits the fan between the US and Russia, Turkey's value as an asset to the Americans cannot be overstated.

Isn't like North Cyprus a puppet state of Turkey?
It has been so for decades though not officially recognised by other countries.

Ok Dude, turks out , greece in, I bow to your PHD in modern political science.
As I've said in another similar occassion, quit glorifying this guy.
He is just a closeted, butthurt Trumpfag who likes to feel special.

Reaction score
Nobody ever glorified maniac?
I thought he(devinair) was talking about you, but ok.

I dont think the US would want to loose turkey, as that is a very good position to strike russia from, on their southern flank. Plus russia has always been seen as a protector of orthodox christians (armeniens and greeks) and turks hate both groups.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
1619043896098.png

hahaha nigga look with ur eyes!!!! u got eyes bro there neighbors hahaha usa is across the fuckin ocean ahahaha

Reaction score
20 years of analysing people through internet posts
You started analyzing people on the internet when you were 6? You must have been a very special child, put in an enrichment program at school.
View attachment 7129

hahaha nigga look with ur eyes!!!! u got eyes bro there neighbors hahaha usa is across the fuckin ocean ahahaha
Dude wtf are you talking about? Read some history , russia and turkey hate eachother going back centuries.

Top Bottom