Crypto and Stonks

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is true. If one is experienced enough he may be able to tell whether a wretched femoid has written something simply by the style, prose and content of the writing itself
likey, afb are right. certain characteristics always stick out with certain types of posters and learned gentlemen (and a few gentle-ladies) can pick up on those hints.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I see the point, but have doubts because of the supposed femoids greekness. I know I wrote and still write awkwardly due to englisch ist not mein native language

Reaction score
@Maniac200688thewhitenigr oi m8 wheres my cardanos at

You told me this shit was going up
It did go up shit was at a 1.13 last time I bought any of it and now its at a 1.30. If they can get smart contracts on it it will break 1.50. If you dont like crypto volitiatly sell nigger, cuz ripple went down a few days ago. But until BTC rises again or they get smart contracts cardano is probaly going to trade 1.20 USD to 1.50 USD, crabbing pretty much.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
It did go up shit was at a 1.13 last time I bought any of it and now its at a 1.30. If they can get smart contracts on it it will break 1.50. If you dont like crypto volitiatly sell nigger, cuz ripple went down a few days ago. But until BTC rises again or they get smart contracts cardano is probaly going to trade 1.20 USD to 1.50 USD, crabbing pretty much.
You told me that shit was going to pump and now you're sitting here bragging about a 17c increase

Reaction score
Worst financial adviser ever
If your taking financial advise from someone on obscure troll forum , I think you have bigger problems than cardano only going up by 17 cents. And pretty sure the last thing I did say to buy was monero , which did pump.

Wut does SETF mean?

Reaction score
View attachment 8282
Crypto is eating shit
This is not a drill
I bought bitcoin yesterday at 43k, fuck wish I would have waited for today would have got more coin.
Its not all bad, if you got money to throw around now you can get cheap crypto. Cardano, Eth and Bitcoin are solid projects so they will raise in value sometime in the future. But looks lke the bull market is being severely challenged.

Top Bottom