Faggot of the year nominees so far...

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
It's only been like 2 monthns, but I can already tell that FOTY 2021 will be glorious. Here are the faggots I have so far...

Graykat: For being a fucking sperg in ED's discord, who deosn't know how to fuck off and just leave shit alone.
Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd: A LITERAL sperg, with Autistic Vendetas against AEdiot and Dick Masterson, yet still sucks oddguy's cock. Sperged out after hiving his mod privs removed, and now won't fuck off.
Themightyfish: A Dipear shitting furfag attention whore.
Chuj, Aroukar, and FBIAgent: All follow Onideus.Mad.Wyyzrd on the forum.
SephMySpace1337: Autistic, Half Spic Dyke, who came to ED looking for here own perosnal army, but then fucked off when no one gave a shit.
CrackRabbit: A Trump Supprting, Alt-Lite, Pushover faggot, who let VFW get the power he did. (also follows him on twitter).

These are all the ones I have so far; anymore, just leave a comment.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
It's only been like 2 monthns, but I can already tell that FOTY 2021 will be glorious. Here are the faggots I have so far...

Graykat: For being a fucking sperg in ED's discord, who deosn't know how to fuck off and just leave shit alone.
Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd: A LITERAL sperg, with Autistic Vendetas against Fat Jew Retard and Dick Masterson, yet still sucks oddguy's cock. Sperged out after hiving his mod privs removed, and now won't fuck off.
Themightyfish: A Dipear shitting furfag attention whore.
Chuj, Aroukar, and FBIAgent: All follow Onideus.Mad.Wyyzrd on the forum.
SephMySpace1337: Autistic, Half Spic Dyke, who came to ED looking for here own perosnal army, but then fucked off when no one gave a shit.
CrackRabbit: A Trump Supprting, Alt-Lite, Pushover faggot, who let VFW get the power he did. (also follows him on twitter).

These are all the ones I have so far; anymore, just leave a comment.
Wait, so your nominating @chuj, @Aroukar, and @FBIAgent just because they follow me on the Forum?
why the fuck don't you two niggerfaggots fuck off?
Come back when you both have had your dyslexia and assburgers cured. I heard bleach is a great remedy, although a rope will do too.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
why the fuck don't you two niggerfaggots fuck off?
Come back when you both have had your dyslexia and assburgers cured. I heard bleach is a great remedy, although a rope will do too.
I'm not the kike who his been fucking everything up for everyone.
That's VFW.

Reaction score
The year is only 2 months old, Gunt Lord, there are many more faggots to come.

In a perfect world people like both of you would be put deep in special ed dungeons never to see the light of day again, being fed with autism chow and vaccines to not die
This is not a perfect world
As the bible tells us , this is a fallen world because of Adam and Eve, and most bad things that happen are womens fault.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
I proudly accept my nomination, it wouldn't be possible without fair folks here at this site who enabled my faggotry in the first place.

now could you be so kind as to explain why viril the penile virgin lives rent free in your autistic head and why do you care about shit like follows on a site used by five people

this isn't kiwi farms you know

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
now could you be so kind as to explain why viril the penile virgin lives rent free in your autistic head...
IDFK, but let me tell you, it is some quality rent in there.
His head is pretty much fuckin empty, so I can deck that room out the best I want.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
In a perfect world people like both of you would be put deep in special ed dungeons never to see the light of day again, being fed with autism chow and vaccines to not die
Only (((VFW))) deserves that, BECAUSE he's a fucking jew!!!!

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Well, looks like he rage quit the forums...
again...
after getting into an unprovoked slap fight with a severalty autistic faggot.

But hey, at least he still has those pictures of Hitler he can jerk off to.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
In a perfect white world, all those who oppose our Ideas for America, non-white or race trader, would be shit in the streets.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Proposal to start underground illegal high-stakes gambling operation where EDF users bet on biggest retard, which is then discerned through scientific retardation analysis
I'd go with me for retardation, cause if I know anything about nazi's, they're usually just crybaby faggots who flip out if things don't go their way.

Top Bottom