Fallout the Frontier's Writer (ZuTheSkunk) is a MLP Furfag Pedo...

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Mod team has posted a notice on their website Disavowing him;

"Some deeply concerning news has emerged in the past few hours. We have been recently notified that one of our developers, ZuTheSkunk, had posted animated pedophillic content on their personal artist accounts. The items in question are deeply disturbing to the entire team, and we condemn them in the strongest sense. ZuTheSkunk has since been removed from the Development Team and banned off of our Community Discord. We have also made changes to address the controversial dialogue topics found in some parts of the mod and these changes will be included in the final build for nexus and steam."

https://www.falloutthefrontier.com/

Also this from reddit;

Constant uncomfortable sex jokes, enslavement of a girl who's barely 18 and acts like a child (Who immediately starts to enjoy it and it's CREEPY), constant references to sexual assault including a character who partway through her rescue mission decides that she's mind broken and begs to go back.

Or the entire lizardgirl subplot which starts out like a really bizarre joke, goes well past a joke, and then just... turns into creepy fetish garbage. From what I can tell too, there seems to be a bestiality subplot that people have discovered that somehow has nothing to do with the lizard people either

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
yeah, i noticed that too. in crusarders faction there is that annoying redhead asian loli, the same you can put slave collar on. if you do that she calls you master and shit lmao
she's also potential follower and you find note on her that says "yeah she's totally 18 bro" which seems like last time effort from someone sane from the writing team to stop potential controversy

chuj

Reaction score
also writing isn't that bad. outside of few sexual jokes here and there, retarded fetish stuff and reddit lolrandum humor i would rate it as solid fanfic out of ten. it's written better than new california thats for sure.

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
To the surprise of no one, does not let anyone join enclave because they are "Trump supporters".
They also made a post on Discord trying to say Caesar's Legion wasn't fascist at all and were just a small tribe trying to survive.

Reaction score
I don't really get how these niggas just outright say the Enclave are all full of fascist gas the mutants species war now guys. They clearly haven't played Fallout 2 where you can get a squad of Enclave soldiers to fight alongside with you and you can even get the Enclave Remnants to fight with you against Caesar's Legion in New Vegas if you have good enough speech.

The Enclave should've been a joinable faction, but it seems like the troon writers of the Frontier didn't want to bother making them more nuanced or less than a bunch of moustache twirling villains.

chuj

Reaction score
I don't really get how these niggas just outright say the Enclave are all full of fascist gas the mutants species war now guys. They clearly haven't played Fallout 2 where you can get a squad of Enclave soldiers to fight alongside with you and you can even get the Enclave Remnants to fight with you against Caesar's Legion in New Vegas if you have good enough speech.

The Enclave should've been a joinable faction, but it seems like the troon writers of the Frontier didn't want to bother making them more nuanced or less than a bunch of moustache twirling villains.
there is one ex-enclave dude who's ok tho

Reaction score
nah, i mean in the frontier, there is one enclave guy who is kinda ok. i believe he lives in a basement in brightown
Oh. In that case he should've been a companion and the player should've been allowed to retake the Enclave and take humanity to the stars.

Top Bottom