Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

Mikemikev

Newfag
Reaction score
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/typical

showing all the characteristics that you would usually expect from a particular group of things

showing all the bad characteristics that you expect from someone or something, often in a way that is annoying:
So you're confusing one case showing the usual characteristics with everything being exactly the same. This "all" "nothing" "there are differences so categories don't exist" is so typical of Jewish pilpul.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
So you're confusing one case showing the usual characteristics with everything being exactly the same. This "all" "nothing" "there are differences so categories don't exist" is so typical of Jewish pilpul.
Clearly, the confusion is yours for using a word that you did not comprehend.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
"Typical" doesn't mean "everything is exactly the same".
Sweet I am about to find out the problem with most women from a guy who isn't allowed to be 1000ft from elementary schools.

Sock

Ediot
Reaction score
Why is she even doing this? If she hates us so much why doesn't she, like, never use that username again and perhaps not mention ED again? Now look at her. Now she has to deal with all this extra pressure. Why and why now?
I don't think she hates us. Just doesn't want to deal with the massive faggotry. And with RoRo maybe lurking on the site to renew his fucktarded butthurt. It might be detrimental to her situation since she know she can always fall back on EDF since it's a captive audience. She would shitpost and perhaps have a little fun but her overall situation would not improve. Sitting in a room shitposting is not conducive to someone with depression, because at the end of the day, they have done essentially nothing and are still alone and shitposting serves as a surrogate for actual human interaction.

I agree with LIC. SB is not looking to actually killherself. She wants an audience that cares. Women rarely choose a lethal method of suicide, pills, slitting of the wrists, etc., this is often done before someone SHOULD discover her. I'm not saying the situation isn't volatile, but her being angry about being depressed, announcing her depression and then using her depression as a sword and shield from any "attack" or frank discussion is -- well, textbook emotional manipulation.

I have known far worse. I once knew a guy who would use his diagnosis of psychosis in the same manner. He would harp on it every fucking day. And then at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon, he would start his daily routine of drinking a case of Heineken and snorting coke all the while saying, "I don't have a drug problem, I have a money problem," and then he would start to party.

Reaction score
I don't think she hates us. Just doesn't want to deal with the massive faggotry. And with RoRo maybe lurking on the site to renew his fucktarded butthurt. It might be detrimental to her situation since she know she can always fall back on EDF since it's a captive audience. She would shitpost and perhaps have a little fun but her overall situation would not improve. Sitting in a room shitposting is not conducive to someone with depression, because at the end of the day, they have done essentially nothing and are still alone and shitposting serves as a surrogate for actual human interaction.

I agree with LIC. SB is not looking to actually killherself. She wants an audience that cares. Women rarely choose a lethal method of suicide, pills, slitting of the wrists, etc., this is often done before someone SHOULD discover her. I'm not saying the situation isn't volatile, but her being angry about being depressed, announcing her depression and then using her depression as a sword and shield from any "attack" or frank discussion is -- well, textbook emotional manipulation.

I have known far worse. I once knew a guy who would use his diagnosis of psychosis in the same manner. He would harp on it every fucking day. And then at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon, he would start his daily routine of drinking a case of Heineken and snorting coke all the while saying, "I don't have a drug problem, I have a money problem," and then he would start to party.
As someone whose past depression issues are known on this site, you're both right and wrong. Namely in that this behavior isn't exclusive to women, and it also isn't a sign that the person isn't genuinely suicidal. While it can be hard to tell who is and isn't genuine, any therapist or person who has known a suicidal person will tell you that they'll end up telling people, usually subconsciously crying for help.
I can almost confirm she was probably looking to do it when she first disappeared. One of the first things that people who are getting really really serious about killing themselves tend to do is cut off the majority of their social connections, oftentimes intentionally starting to act worse just to push them away or downright ghosting.
As for 'GOTIS', my memories are fuzzy, but around her last year here, I do distinctly remember she did tend to lean into this smug kinda 'mean girls' persona at times. I think there was just a set of circumstances around that which lead to her falling into the role of 'the girl' because of that persona as opposed to Radha or Endo, that lead into the GOTIS jokes. It certainly didn't help that she was frequently used as simp-bait, but that's not entirely on her.

Sock

Ediot
Reaction score
As someone whose past depression issues are known on this site, you're both right and wrong. Namely in that this behavior isn't exclusive to women, and it also isn't a sign that the person isn't genuinely suicidal. While it can be hard to tell who is and isn't genuine, any therapist or person who has known a suicidal person will tell you that they'll end up telling people, usually subconsciously crying for help.
I can almost confirm she was probably looking to do it when she first disappeared. One of the first things that people who are getting really really serious about killing themselves tend to do is cut off the majority of their social connections, oftentimes intentionally starting to act worse just to push them away or downright ghosting.
As for 'GOTIS', my memories are fuzzy, but around her last year here, I do distinctly remember she did tend to lean into this smug kinda 'mean girls' persona at times. I think there was just a set of circumstances around that which lead to her falling into the role of 'the girl' because of that persona as opposed to Radha or Endo, that lead into the GOTIS jokes. It certainly didn't help that she was frequently used as simp-bait, but that's not entirely on her.
Data says otherwise.
Yes, some women do succeed on the first try. However when I said, " Women rarely choose a lethal method of suicide," I was referring to the statistics.
See link. https://www.verywellmind.com/gender-differences-in-suicide-methods-1067508 And no this is not an in depth examination of the issue just a basic blurb on the generals to give one a reasonable start in what they are looking at.

Yes you're right it's complex, but the for the sake of pixels, I truncated and simplified. But, if you really want me to write a fifty page dissertation on the subject, you're gonna have to give me a week or so.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Why is she even doing this? If she hates us so much why doesn't she, like, never use that username again and perhaps not mention ED again? Now look at her. Now she has to deal with all this extra pressure. Why and why now?
Maybe it's an epic troll

Or it could be if she wasnt a woman LOL

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I don't think she hates us. Just doesn't want to deal with the massive faggotry.
nah, she definitely hates ED/EDF. it may not be directly us, but related closely enough that it's become a "trigger" to her. the question we should really be asking ourselves though is this; why are we trying to psychoanalyze a gotis who's upset we wont give her the kind of attention she wants?

Top Bottom