Not going to talk about Prince Dracula Philip?

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
The photos did not look pleasant at all as 99-year-old Prince Philip looked so sick and struggling to keep his eyes opened and his mouth closed.

READ ALSO: Queen Elizabeth’s Husband Prince Philip Dies Aged 99

At age 98 in 2019, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall arrived at Sandringham in time to meet Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, following his four-night stay in hospital.

Even after his death, the nature of his illness is not known in public but in 2012 and 2017 he was admitted to hospital with bladder infections. He was also at the King Edward VII Hospital in 2018 for a hip replacement, spending 11 days there.

READ ALSO: Meghan And Prince Harry Make Their First Appearance As Married Couple For Prince Charles’ 70th Birthday

Some social media users are saying the Duke of Edinburgh had a serious illness that the royal family refused to disclose and his sickness made him look like a scarecrow before his death.

Meanwhile Meghan Markle is trending on twitter following the death of Prince Philip. Rumor has it that the royal family and broadcaster Pierce Morgan are looking for means to pin the death of Prince Philip on her recent expose.

screenshot_2021_04_0_8yDpr.jpg
screenshot_2021_04_0_Cu1aI.jpg
screenshot_2021_04_0_DnWYB.jpg
screenshot_2021_04_0_hWoiT.jpg
screenshot_2021_04_0_JHwMu.jpg
screenshot_2021_04_0_y6sBy.jpg

Sauce: https://www.ghanacelebrities.com/20...crow-before-his-death-surfaces-online-photos/

Last edited by a moderator:

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
What are you smoking
Every time there is political unrest in the UK the sales of baseball bats increases dramatically
NO ONE in the UK plays fucking baseball

feminist jazz hands

Perineal protrusion
Reaction score
Tis guy was a legit fucking baller

Lbiertarian, fucking told it like it is

RIP Phil

You and your ilk are a dying breed and you shall be sorely missed
Can't agree more, one of true fucking aristrocarts, for sure.
On the attempted kidnap of his daughter, the Princess Royal, 1974
"If the man had succeeded in abducting Anne, she would have given him a hell of a time while in captivity."
:LOL:

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
All I've seen from mouthbreathing twitter users is insulting Phil's legacy and being glad he's dead, like barbarians are joyful when a beautiful building or other sign of civilization is burnt. I guess the unwashed masses cannot bear seeing a Greek man being successful.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
All I've seen from mouthbreathing twitter users is insulting Phil's legacy and being glad he's dead, like barbarians are joyful when a beautiful building or other sign of civilization is burnt. I guess the unwashed masses cannot bear seeing a Greek man being successful.
>greekman achieved success after converting
really makes you think

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
The photos did not look pleasant at all as 99-year-old Prince Philip looked so sick and struggling to keep his eyes opened and his mouth closed.

READ ALSO: Queen Elizabeth’s Husband Prince Philip Dies Aged 99

At age 98 in 2019, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall arrived at Sandringham in time to meet Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, following his four-night stay in hospital.

Even after his death, the nature of his illness is not known in public but in 2012 and 2017 he was admitted to hospital with bladder infections. He was also at the King Edward VII Hospital in 2018 for a hip replacement, spending 11 days there.

READ ALSO: Meghan And Prince Harry Make Their First Appearance As Married Couple For Prince Charles’ 70th Birthday

Some social media users are saying the Duke of Edinburgh had a serious illness that the royal family refused to disclose and his sickness made him look like a scarecrow before his death.

Meanwhile Meghan Markle is trending on twitter following the death of Prince Philip. Rumor has it that the royal family and broadcaster Pierce Morgan are looking for means to pin the death of Prince Philip on her recent expose.

View attachment 6730View attachment 6731View attachment 6732View attachment 6733View attachment 6734View attachment 6735

Sauce: https://www.ghanacelebrities.com/20...crow-before-his-death-surfaces-online-photos/
God damn, looks like the adrenochrome wore off in the last picture

Reaction score
I heard this prince philip guy was a nazi. MikeyMikeV should have asked him for a job before philip's adrenochrome ran out and he died.

Hater

The owner of the store
Reaction score
Oh thats right his the king of greece to

Top Bottom