Quence dox

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
Some more background info on Paul Demsky aka ARSE,Unknown Fucktard,Quence, and Ginger Warrior.

Was Quence always a "woman"?
No on Fucked Company (the original redboard) he was a man and not a nimbuster (will explain that next). Paul Demsky just took over the Quence troll.

What is nimbusters?
Nimbusters is not a redboard though it's pretty similar the people who posted there also had a interest in Ham Radio and Paul Demsky originally posted there as Unknown Fucktard at https://nimbusters.org . PI and doxxing was rampant there until it got shutdown and replaced by https://hateandflame.com . At one point Paul Demsky owned H&F and the nimbusters came to the redboards. At one point a nimbuster called Ferret was in a feud with the blobfish. Paul Demsky mostly posts at the redboards now.

Todd the pedo toad also posts at nimbusters.

Why do you call him the blobfish?

All you need to know.

I hope that's enough.
NIGGA LOOKS LIKE SHIT BUT I GOTTA BE HONEST IM DIGGING THE BLACK UNCLE KICKS HE HAS ON LOL

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
What is confusing to me is the amount of faildox on Quence, and the amount of sox pretending to be Quence.

I'm not denying the possibility, but like @Maysam I would like to know what exactly connected blobfish to Quence, that hasn't been explained.

You think quence would go as far as....mimic British dental hygiene?

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
If you guys really need a dox to confirm your suspicions that quence isn't a beautiful young american model living in mongolia who also suspiciously holds the political opinion of a white man in his 50s, you're retarded
@Quence who? if everyone put that retarded attention whore on mute, it would eventually go away.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
If you guys really need a dox to confirm your suspicions that quence isn't a beautiful young american model living in mongolia who also suspiciously holds the political opinion of a white man in his 50s, you're retarded
No that's not it. We want to know if Quence is a specific person, Paul Demskey.

We accept Quence is an old man that pretends to be a *former* model, but somehow is very good using a proxy.

Addie

Ediot
Reaction score
Can you imagine the heart attack she had when she read the title

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Can you imagine the heart attack she had when she read the title
from what i understand, this isnt the first or fifth time someone's tried to dox queef...

duder

Dildo Collector
Reaction score
@Gut Pile, is Quenciepoo fan club your sock? If no explain why two different people on a relatively small board accidentally use the same staccato-like punctuation. Like you're paid per period. Chances are rather slim. Aren't they. Seriously.

Also why is the majority of those Paul Demsky "dox" posts spreaded across the net written in the same exact "just read the first 20 pages of SEO For Dummies" way?

Lastly, why are you drip feeding crappy collages of him (or whatever those visual abominations should be called), there are like 200 images in his FB account.

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less about what you redboard guys do in your web 1.0 world when your Lithium prescriptions ran out early, I'm just the curious type in general.

Top Bottom