Site Issues

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
what kind of 3rd world electrics do u have? also why is whoever is in charge is always devious fuck? btw i called aediot doing this. Also who is in charge now and when will they go full retard?

oddguy

appointed mod by retarded criminal 5 times and cou
Reaction score
none of you have contributed to the wiki so what's the point in running a mirror of ED if no new content will be added

what's the point of adding content if the site keeps getting deleted and reverted to an earlier version? I wrote a few articles soon after the site got reset, then after they all got wiped, I figured - why bother re-writing them? I bet these fuckups will break and reset the site again. And I was right! Thankfully, I didn't waste my time.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
what's the point of adding content if the site keeps getting deleted and reverted to an earlier version? I wrote a few articles soon after the site got reset, then after they all got wiped, I figured - why bother re-writing them? I bet these fuckups will break and reset the site again. And I was right! Thankfully, I didn't waste my time.
You are right. Why waste time. But here are some points;

Always backup your own shit.

Hopefully what we are implementing now, will prevent this shit from happening.

oddguy

Reaction score
I have no plans of keeping backups of my shitty ED articles
I don't even keep backups of shit that's important

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
This is the kind of progressively argumentative defeatism that 'Murika was founded on...

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
The site, forum and wiki are still on the same old server. Myself and another Mod in discord will move it to his server.

Once that is complete we will work on solutions like IPFS. ED will not be owned by anyone except Joseph Evers, the new name on the domain registration.

Addie

Ediot
Reaction score
I THINK I COULD PROBABLY KILL U WITH 1 WELL PLACED SLAP ADDIE

ITS FINALLY TIME FOR ME TO ASSUME THE MANTLE OF KING OF ED UNDER THES HECTIC TIMES. A HARSH HAND IS REQUIRED 2 RESTORE PROSPERITY TO THE LAND!!!!!
HI ASSBLONKER

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
I THINK I COULD PROBABLY KILL U WITH 1 WELL PLACED SLAP ADDIE

ITS FINALLY TIME FOR ME TO ASSUME THE MANTLE OF KING OF ED UNDER THES HECTIC TIMES. A HARSH HAND IS REQUIRED 2 RESTORE PROSPERITY TO THE LAND!!!!!
under ur regime will i get a free hoe each week?

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
lolwat

dont yall write your drafts in notepad?

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Nothing so far Adm. Dude. You seem to know what you are doing for us all.

oddguy

Reaction score
lolwat

dont yall write your drafts in notepad?
no my drafts are better then most articles so its cool
and why would I save them if I did?

Top Bottom