Site Issues

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
As we are working on the wiki, the site may come off and on. None of this should be long.

Today we have an issue, I bought an extra 100gb of space.

But that was not accessible to the folder they told me it would be. So by uploading a shit ton of images it caused the site to take a shit.

Working with support to fix it.

Reaction score
none of you have contributed to the wiki so what's the point in running a mirror of ED if no new content will be added

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
none of you have contributed to the wiki so what's the point in running a mirror of ED if no new content will be added
ive been writing articles , people in the discord have been writing articles, rab has been writing articles, you have no idea what youre talking about

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
boudicas been setting the front page, youre a fucking retard whos already admitted you dont know what going on because anyone who makes content is in the discord that you dont use

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
actually lets see what the community has to say about our admin trying to sell the site to someone from the dark web and not tell anyone about it and his only worry is getting back donations for a bull shit fraudulent lawsuit
also trying to get wil involved in a identity theft and credit card fraud scheme/ his bitcoing mining op/ the pedo accusations/ hustlers bible deserves its own thread honestly
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
actually lets see what the community has to say about our admin trying to sell the site to someone from the dark web and not tell anyone about it and his only worry is getting back donations for a bull shit fraudulent lawsuit
also trying to get wil involved in a identity theft and credit card fraud scheme/ his bitcoing mining op/ the pedo accusations/ hustlers bible deserves its own thread honestly
View attachment 4378
View attachment 4379
View attachment 4380
View attachment 4381
View attachment 4382
I wonder what kinda person that "Alice" guy is.

Is he also a pedophile?

Hiphoppity

Ediot
Reaction score
The ae wiki is back up, so I expect the 2020 election page of this wiki to be updated by the time all of the votes are counted in North Carolina and Alaska. I am using the New York times election site by the way.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
The ae wiki is back up, so I expect the 2020 election page of this wiki to be updated by the time all of the votes are counted in North Carolina and Alaska. I am using the New York times election site by the way.
and.....it's down again.

Top Bottom