Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm glad ED is still around & wasn't taken out like Parlor. I watched videos on ED possibly going down back in 2019, & again I'm glad it didn't because I probably would have been a victim of that creep Tyciol/Tycio/Tyc (Whatever he calls himself) in early 2020 if it did. I know the site doesn't have the best reputation, but I still think it deserves to exist if it has the potential to save even one person from the clutches of internet creeps.
Fuck tyc

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
He will fit in with their team nicely.
Yeah. so there's the biggest thing for me: AEdiot's team...

I already know that that it's mostly just AEdiots gay friends at .wiki (Bane, Farenhite, Probably Ashinine) and one traitor (Dr. Rice), but CrackRabbit and Oddguy are the people who I have been kinda always suspicious of, because of the "Duel Allegiance" bullshit (as in duel allegiance to .wiki and .online). I think, and hope, Crackrabbit has fully renounced .wiki because he no longer updates it anymore, but I'm still suspicious of @oddguy...

What do you know @UMK; does oddguy stand with anyone, or does he just think this whole civil war is gay...

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score

I already know that that it's mostly just AEdiots gay friends at .wiki (Bane, Farenhite, Probably Ashinine) and one traitor (Dr. Rice), but CrackRabbit and Oddguy are the people who I have been kinda always suspicious of, because of the "Duel Allegiance" bullshit (as in duel allegiance to .wiki and .online). I think, and hope, Crackrabbit has fully renounced .wiki because he no longer updates it anymore, but I'm still suspicious of @oddguy...

What do you know @UMK; does oddguy stand with anyone, or does he just think this whole civil war is gay...
shut the fuck up you autistic freak aediots a retard and a failure nothings gonna happen this isnt some espionage war

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score

You should not obsess over something you cannot control, it makes you, and us look weak. Especially when AEdiot goes to autistic farms to laugh bout how schizo our members are. Which he is likely to do again with this post.

Stop talking about AEdiot in regards to drama. Seriously, we've moved on, this is not a competition.

Stop trying to insert yourself into what is going on with the Admins and Crats here, as far as drama.

This doesn't mean you can't joke around or mention something newsworthy.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
You should not obsess over something you cannot control, it makes you, and us look weak. Especially when AEdiot goes to autistic farms to laugh bout how schizo our members are. Which he is likely to do again with this post.
Don't worry, pretty sure he's only gonna laugh at me form the looks of it.

Stop talking about AEdiot in regards to drama. Seriously, we've moved on, this is not a competition.
OK; all this shit's in the past anyway, I'll admit that. Got all my autism out with this original post, hopefully (probably not).

Stop trying to insert yourself into what is going on with the Admins and Crats here, as far as drama.
OK. I'll admit it will be hard, but I'll try to just stay out of it, and just let likeicare do the heavy lifting with that kind of drama.

This doesn't mean you can't joke around or mention something newsworthy.
Oh I'm pretty some lulz worthy is coming up on the 30th; just a hunch though.

Top Bottom