Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
@Likeicare, Tyciol has a whole article on him on the main wiki, I was almost a victim of him on Wikia/Fandom (Before I deleted my Wikia account) back in early 2020 until I came across his ED article found out what he did & blocked him on every platform he tried to talk to me on. Hopefully that explains it.
We are always at your assistance, kid,

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
@Likeicare, Tyciol has a whole article on him on the main wiki, I was almost a victim of him on Wikia/Fandom (Before I deleted my Wikia account) back in early 2020 until I came across his ED article found out what he did & blocked him on every platform he tried to talk to me on. Hopefully that explains it.
Maybe we can get kill all pedos to do a vid on tyc.

Reaction score
dr rice is a 40 year old, balding schizophrenic who thinks magic and spells are real and he unironically calls himself a wizard, he was also tila tequilas spiritual advisor over twitter

we're doomed
well wizard = 30 year+ old virgin so I may believe that one.

tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm glad ED is still around & wasn't taken out like Parlor. I watched videos on ED possibly going down back in 2019, & again I'm glad it didn't because I probably would have been a victim of that creep Tyciol/Tycio/Tyc (Whatever he calls himself) in early 2020 if it did. I know the site doesn't have the best reputation, but I still think it deserves to exist if it has the potential to save even one person from the clutches of internet creeps.
The chuckles these prompted made my day, the thirst to be considered a victim is clearly more prominent than ever during COVID

as Brass Eye put it, "I don't fancy him"

Please don't tell him to do that, not interested.

Thats not answering the question
I expect in some elaborate horror-dream I must've been plotting to ask the mammal out to some movies and popcorn.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Hello, It's TelloSimian64 here with a bit of a "run in", per say. Alright, let's start this charade up with the full story. I was on The Lion King Wiki after a rough day to have a little fun and relax until I noticed my second edit on the whole website got reversed. I didn't think much of it at first so I decided to simply reverse it, before I was rather abruptly hit with a ban warning. As I stated earlier I was having a pretty rotten day and I was not in the mood for this at all. So, me and this site editor went back and forth for a while about why my edit was considered "unnecessary" until this editor by the way went by the name Pinkpeony73 closed the thread claiming it to be a "Pointless debate".

So, the conversation moved to their homepage which they did not like so they blocked me. Hold on! I know what you're thinking. "This is the false block claim!? What a load of B.S" Now, now I'm getting to that. The real incident began a day or so after that when my ban expired. Also, a bit of a tangent here but this is where I have to throw myself under the bus here I do not defend any of the slander or insults I gave to Pinkpeony73. Again. I was having a bad day but I'll admit I still could have handled that situation better. I'm human, I'm not perfect and I'm not going to sit here and pretend I am. So, after my ban expired I decided to go apologize with another account. And logically that should have been the end of it, right? Well, if it was these commenters wouldn't be here now would they... No, because after that she abruptly hit me with this...

"Unfortunately, as making duplicate accounts while under a ban is against our rules, I'm going to have to block this account as well."

There is alot of things wrong with that... First off, my ban expired that very day that's the whole point I waited a day or so for my apology also if you happen to be unaware of how wiki bans work they automatically block your IP adress. So, if you are in the same house with the same internet connection the Wiki still blocks you even if you are using a different account. Second off, the whole reason I had to use a second account is because Peony was being petty and disabled the message wall on my first account (which she still hasen't restored by the way even after the apology.) But my point is by blocking me the second time she has ironically broken the rules of the wiki for "Ignorance of the law is no excuse".If ignorance of the law is no excuse for me or other casual users it should definitely be no excuse for one of the major editors of the site not to mention her seemingly lack of knowledge of how their own website works. In short, under your own rules PinkPeony's admin privileges should be temporarily suspended at best for her actions and at worst should be banned from the wiki like the rest of us.... But, I'm willing to reach a compromise, all further complaints and calls for Peony's suspention will be ceased if...
1. My wrongful second ban is lifted with the message wall intact.
2. The mesage wall on my original account (TelloSimian64) to be brought back and any bans thats that happen to be there to also be removed.
Those are the only conditions. I mean, it's only fair after all.
how old are you

TelloSimian64

Newfag
Reaction score
how old are you
That was an old quote I made back in Wikia/Fandom years ago, I decided to save it & just kept it on the backburner. That whole DA account is pretty much abandoned by me, I had a falling out with Wikia/Fandom in that time, so I've moved on from that site. I know, I made mistakes but hopefully I can try to right them.

P.S Wikia/Fandom is still a hellhole...

TelloSimian64

Newfag
Reaction score
do you just sit here waiting for him to randomly post so you can reply to him
As for Tyc's replies, It's just every time I login I see he replied to me at least 5 times & I just end up replying to him. To be honest, it's entertaining to me to watch Tyco trying to defend himself from things that are well documented. I can admit, I'm not perfect & I made mistakes, but I try to learn from them & improve myself.

Top Bottom