Best new theme?

• Total voters

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
unknown.png

@TabbyGarf has made three new themes for your Xenforo experience (1) "EDF 6 : Wrong Number" a Hotline Miami theme (2) "Classic EDF1" theme for those like @Scumhook still stuck in 2009 (3) EDF2 theme for those lulz connoisseurs.

You might of seen EDF 6 : Wrong Number pop up yesterday as we were testing it. Tabs has made some changes since then, and will continue to do so so keep checking. The above pic is EDF 6 : Wrong Number using a new, not yet implemented, font called Opificio. We will probably update the EDF themes with a different logo and forum icons later.

Edit: changed Hotline to EDF 6 : Wrong Number

Last edited:

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
View attachment 6505

@TabbyGarf has made three new themes for your Xenforo experience (1) "Fifty Blessings" a Hotline Miami theme (2) "Classic EDF1" theme for those like @Scumhook still stuck in 2009 (3) EDF2 theme for those lulz connoisseurs.

You might of seen Fifty Blessings pop up yesterday as we were testing it. Tabs has made some changes since then, and will continue to do so so keep checking. The above pic is Fifty Blessings using a new, not yet implemented, font called Opificio. We will probably update the EDF themes with a different logo and forum icons later.
I don't have the edf 1 background; is it because I'm fagtagged?

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
And I was wondering what was going on
the edf 6: wrong number theme is too epic and based for my eyes to bear
You should add an option for the old theme as well

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Fanfuckingtastic. I'm digging all the new themes, but especially Wrong Number.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
^pleb above
After using it for a bit the EDF2 theme is comfy as fuck. Also actually shows you where the new alerts end unlike the old theme.
Also this lol
1617457238467.png

clearly the only way to fix this is to remove the upboat

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
^pleb above
After using it for a bit the EDF2 theme is comfy as fuck. Also actually shows you where the new alerts end unlike the old theme.
Also this lol
View attachment 6509
clearly the only way to fix this is to remove the upboat
I thought that was fixed yesterday? Is it still looking like that for you today?

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Seems to happen all the time in the user pages
Hmm, that's weird. I'll check it out. I did find one of the images not configured correctly.

Could you clear cache, and let me know if you see it again? Thanks.

@TabbyGarf if there are still problems, you can manually resize the reactions to 32x32. That's what I did for the others.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I tested it, works fine on my end.

It did, for a split second lag and went big.

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
Hmm, that's weird. I'll check it out. I did find one of the images not configured correctly.

Could you clear cache, and let me know if you see it again? Thanks.

@TabbyGarf if there are still problems, you can manually resize the reactions to 32x32. That's what I did for the others.
they are a;ll resized

Top Bottom