Trump opens his own web site

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
there's no bigger cuck than donald trump. his numbers in 2020 broke nearly every election record and yet he still let the POTUS office get stolen from him in the most obvious way and did nothing more than pout about it.

Reaction score
there's no bigger cuck than donald trump. his numbers in 2020 broke nearly every election record and yet he still let the POTUS office get stolen from him in the most obvious way and did nothing more than pout about it.
The worst part is he didnt even pardon any of the people that trespassed into the capital after his speech when he pardoned jewish white collar criminals that had caused millions of dollars in damage.

As well him begging to be let on to twitter was pretty gay, he should have dont more planning. For example a month before the election have Jack Dorsey kidnapped by navy seals loyal to trump and kept in the white house basement where he is tortuted with electric shock to his balls until twitter is completely under trumps control. But no trump always plays by the rules even while his enemies dont.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The worst part is he didnt even pardon any of the people that trespassed into the capital after his speech when he pardoned jewish white collar criminals that had caused millions of dollars in damage.

As well him begging to be let on to twitter was pretty gay, he should have dont more planning. For example a month before the election have Jack Dorsey kidnapped by navy seals loyal to trump and kept in the white house basement where he is tortuted with electric shock to his balls until twitter is completely under trumps control. But no trump always plays by the rules even while his enemies dont.
ive heard magapedes and qoomers blame kushner for trump's failing and selling out, but that's just a cop-out. trump was POTUS and everything came down to trump's decisions. it was trump's choice who to hire, who to fire, who took on what assignments and where, etc.

Reaction score
ive heard magapedes and qoomers blame kushner for trump's failing and selling out, but that's just a cop-out. trump was POTUS and everything came down to trump's decisions. it was trump's choice who to hire, who to fire, who took on what assignments and where, etc.
The second he involved the jews, especially Kushners who are corrupt Holohoax builders, it was a pretty bad sign for his administration. The one good thing he did though is prove to the american people the media are liars and spin artists.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Gee a bunch of queers don't like Trump. Give it a rest. He's been out of office for three months. And the "better, kinder and more decent" replacement is tanking the country faster than that one spark on the Hindenburg.
I liked trump, I just diss him when videogamephenom talks about him. I’m a fascist, anyway

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
I don't know what kind of candidate the democrats are gonna pull out of their ass next election, but if it's between Joe/Kamala or Trump, I'm voting for the orange man again.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
TBH, I don't thing the liberals have to worry about taking that media network down; Drumpf will probably run that business into the ground if it ever comes up.

Top Bottom