A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I'm playing this game called "Life" made by "God". You'd think a guy known for creating things would make something good but this is total shit. I've been trying for years to get into it because everyone's telling me how awesome it is but I just don't see the big deal. The graphics are good I guess but there is hardly any plot, the NPCs are retarded and the playable character is fat and gay. I'm gonna try to enjoy it for a few months but if it doesn't work out I'm calling it quits.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
the perfect shit for weebs AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE WEEBS

Dr. Bill

EDiot
Reaction score
Morrowind. Really liking it so far even if im doing bitch work for Cosades. Already its infinitely better than Oblivion by sheer fact that it doesn't scale enemies to your lvl. Fighting bandits at level 5, struggling to survive and winning feels rewarding and killing shitty worms at level 10 feels like killing shitty worms. There's progression.
Only negative thing I have to say is how the dark brotherhood assassins are a joke. They camp you when you sleep, so you're either at low health and they rape you to death before you level up. But if ur prepared, killing them is easy and their armor set sells for an INSANE amount. Just wasn't balanced.

Vanilla Xcom 2. So far it seems to be a tad bit more difficult than Enemy Unknown, but I like the greater amount of content and customization the game brings.
Is that so? Does the difficulty come from the RNG? It's on sale right now on gog, I might go get it.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
I quit playing that OSRS because I think I got carpal tunnel syndrome. Picked up Kenshi. Yesterday I started a new character and just wandered somewhere past the Holy Nation's area and I have no idea how to play this game for proper yet. It's a post-apo crpg/rts hybrid with limb amputation, settlements, building an army of human and creature units, then warring the other towns and becoming a tyrant.

Sadfleck

Ediot
Reaction score
Vanilla Xcom 2. So far it seems to be a tad bit more difficult than Enemy Unknown, but I like the greater amount of content and customization the game brings.
I like that you start as the actual resistance in XCom 2. It makes the ticking clock element of the game make sense, as well as explaining why you need to start from scratch on rebuilding XCom.

Are you playing full vanilla, or does it have the 3 emperors expansion automatically installed?

The emperors are absolute bullshit (they react to every move you make once they've spotted your squad) but you can get some crazy gear from killing them.

Reaction score
I like that you start as the actual resistance in XCom 2. It makes the ticking clock element of the game make sense, as well as explaining why you need to start from scratch on rebuilding XCom.

Are you playing full vanilla, or does it have the 3 emperors expansion automatically installed?

The emperors are absolute bullshit (they react to every move you make once they've spotted your squad) but you can get some crazy gear from killing them.
I have all of the dlcs including the War of the Chosen expansion that I'm planning to play after I'm done beating my first playthrough.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Was getting all the trophies for DS2: SotFS. Finally got them all. Fucking Hidden Weapon farming man. Anyhow, I'm currently relaxing for a spell with Bloodborne again. Thinking of tackling DS1, but I did not enjoy it the one time I played through it. Gonna give it another go tho.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
The best source of income in Kenshi is smuggling hash or making and smuggling sake. Decided to build a base in the burning forest and have my goons wear acid-resistant clothes as the climate is fifty days of acid rain, followed by fifty days of dust storms. By now it has gotten boring as the only real threat are packs of tiny red blood spiders, therefore a migration is necessary to keep the game interesting. The uninhabitable places like fog islands or the pitch black scrap metal decorated water puddle like floodlands would spice the game up.

Sadfleck

Ediot
Reaction score
Was getting all the trophies for DS2: SotFS. Finally got them all. Fucking Hidden Weapon farming man. Anyhow, I'm currently relaxing for a spell with Bloodborne again. Thinking of tackling DS1, but I did not enjoy it the one time I played through it. Gonna give it another go tho.
DS1 is really tough to go back to after playing DS2 and Bloodborne. It's not even that it's harder. it's just so dated gameplay wise that there's now an artificial additional layer of difficulty due to the old controls.

I recommend going ahead to DS3, or trying Nioh 2 if just want a new hack and slash game.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
The best source of income in Kenshi is smuggling hash or making and smuggling sake. Decided to build a base in the burning forest and have my goons wear acid-resistant clothes as the climate is fifty days of acid rain, followed by fifty days of dust storms. By now it has gotten boring as the only real threat are packs of tiny red blood spiders, therefore a migration is necessary to keep the game interesting. The uninhabitable places like fog islands or the pitch black scrap metal decorated water puddle like floodlands would spice the game up.

so weird to see normal looking characters in this game

whenever i play my guys always end up looking like swamp creatures

Top Bottom