moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Finally decided to try Torment: Tides of Numenera, all I can say it's far from being as good as PT. The plot revolves around an entity called the Changing God who uses people as hosts and then abandons them to wallow in amnesia. This shit taking place in the "Ninth World", with the tech 'n' shit of previous worlds having been forgotten to allow the writers more wiggle room than in your mom's cunt. I think combat occurs too seldom and some of the writers have definitely taken too many progressive pills. It also features a grave for a name chosen by one of the backers, I mean a name of a former Finnish president in a gravestone so that's a pro.

Next up gonna give Disco Elysium a spin. It's some dialogue-driven hobo cop rpg, letting you choose your character to become a communist, rockstar, thug, faggot, norman, druggie, Judge Dredd or anything in between.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Just replayed Far Crys 2-4
Doing a full playthrough of Halo MCC again at the moment
Next i might try those new wolfenstein games

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Outer Worlds, I no longer wonder why everyone stopped talking about this game so soon after its release. The quests are boring, none of the npcs are straight, the writing is all about "duurrrr evil corporations do evil things" and every character build will end up being the same thanks to the uninnovative perk tree. Just play it like a mediocre shooter and don't pay attention to anything else except shooting your way through everything. The graphics still hold up and look rather splendid.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Started the outer worlds 3 times, got bored of it each time after diverting the power

c0mp

great poast, do it again
Reaction score
I'm doing a 100% playthrough of Saints Row 2, and I'm getting quite close

3XZJ7Un.png

c0mp

great poast, do it again
Reaction score
Only when played on xbox

Do not try on pc
Runs somewhat ok with the Gentlemen of the Row mod installed, but yes, I would advise people to not play the PC version, until the official fixed PC port for SR2 from Volition comes out

c0mp

great poast, do it again
Reaction score
wait

Updated: Oct 14, 2019
work is still undergoing, it's made by only two people from volition in their spare time, and one of them was fighting cancer (he's doing well now, though)

Top Bottom