What are you drinking

Fyumiiz

Newfag
Reaction score
milk, like a fucking manlet who slurps the tits of his old slutty whore mom
i added some tea powder. (the lavender kind)

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Im drinking Dr pepper rn, my uncle said dr pepper is carbonated prune juice btw.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Im drinking Dr pepper rn, my uncle said dr pepper is carbonated prune juice btw.
I believe it is plum flavoured even though the company that manufactures it claims it is a pepper flavour.

BTW, eating a plum or any other fruit would be much healthier for you than consuming that diabetes-inducing and teeth rotting sugar water.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I believe it is plum flavoured even though the company that manufactures it claims it is a pepper flavour.

BTW, eating a plum or any other fruit would be much healthier for you than consuming that diabetes-inducing and teeth rotting sugar water.
Dr. Pepper is good for you actually

Reactions: Fat

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score

I actually drink it like its an energy drink

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
You guys may enjoy the flavour of Dr. Pepper, but trust me when I say there is no nutritional value in that beverage.

40 grams of sugar in a single serving, whoa!!

IMG_9214.jpeg

Top Bottom