King Charles Diagnosed with CANCER!

Reaction score
>brits love their royals
>brits spread around the world like the plague they are
>british culture becomes the prestige culture in the colonized places
>the entire commonwealth now loves the royals
not that hard to wrap your head around the concept, it used to be tied very closely to the commonwealth identity
I get the historical connections, personally despite my commonwealth background none of my family actually has any appreciation for the royals despite our Anglo heritage.
When I’m complaining about the people’s appreciation of the royals I think of the Americans who, despite having no connections apart from that nigger that married in (and is now hated by all sane people under the sun), many still follow the royal family
https://apnews.com/article/king-cha...-fascination-d910dff1b0b4629abec9113648b65313
Perhaps I’m obsessing but sometimes Americans annoy me

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
I get the historical connections, personally despite my commonwealth background none of my family actually has any appreciation for the royals despite our Anglo heritage.
When I’m complaining about the people’s appreciation of the royals I think of the Americans who, despite having no connections apart from that nigger that married in (and is now hated by all sane people under the sun), many still follow the royal family
https://apnews.com/article/king-cha...-fascination-d910dff1b0b4629abec9113648b65313
Perhaps I’m obsessing but sometimes Americans annoy me
i blame princess die personally

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Does that really justify the need to have a global cult following? If Elon Musk starts colonising Mars and other planets will you bend over for him and start getting emotionally invested in his personal life?
The Great Elon Musk has already achieved God-King status, so it’s safe to say that LOTS of people would be heavily invested in his personal life.

Top Bottom