Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I think they're both wrong. There's a difference between comfort and complacency. Once a guy is comfortable with a woman, (this goes for the woman too) they slowly stop jumping through the hoops of dating etiquette so to speak. Instead of dressing up, getting cuts at the barber, and buying flowers and candy, they'll start coming over looking scruffy. Why? They're comfortable with the woman they're dating. Same goes for women. They'll slowly stop putting effort into makeup and all that primping and pruning.

That or they're just putting effort into getting their rocks off lol
So you’re saying that most men and women are complete phonies?

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
So you’re saying that most men and women are complete phonies?
Not necessarily, people can still be genuine while searching for a potential mate or fuck buddy. It just depends on the person and their intentions. Sex and personal gain are strong motivators, but loneliness is just as strong if not stronger. Again, depends on the intention of each individual.

clvxr

Newfag
Reaction score
who is most women have kids??? that shit makes no fucking sense

Reaction score
So for a man it’s always just about sex?
Yes and no. Some men wont say it because they dont want to sound like pigs, or are maybe autists, but yes, all (normal functioning) men eventually desire sex as a component of any relationship, because all men want to impregnate multiple women. This is diametrically opposed to womens desire to have sex with 1 man who is a known good provider. A huge part of why the modern marriage system is structured how it is, why bigamy is illegal, why cheating became socially shameful, its all to give each man equal access to women, lest we have 1 man take them all, leaving the rest to lash out and kill each other in war (which is whats happening now.) The church forgot *why* the sanctity of marriage is important, and this is a huge part of why. Men are violent rapists and will slaughter each other when left without any chance of breeding.

I mean, think about if, if you dont breed, thats it, your genetics are left behind and the niggers who breed continue their eternal soul existence. Your soul and influence on the world dissipates. I mean, this eventually happens over time anyways, but the point is there is an **extreme** drive to breed for good reasons most people arent self reflective enough to grasp. Im not particularly smart, but I do believe most people dont bother thinking about sex past a superficial level.

Yes, men are violent pigs who will blow each other up for some :vagina:, the middle east is clear proof of that. I shit talk women because they need a reality check but Ive never denied men have a shitty nature to them as well.

Last edited:

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
Yes and no. Some men wont say it because they dont want to sound like pigs, or are maybe autists, but yes, all (normal functioning) men eventually desire sex as a component of any relationship, because all men want to impregnate multiple women. This is diametrically opposed to womens desire to have sex with 1 man who is a known good provider. A huge part of why the modern marriage system is structured how it is, why bigamy is illegal, why cheating became socially shameful, its all to give each man equal access to women, lest we have 1 man take them all, leaving the rest to lash out and kill each other in war (which is whats happening now.)

Yes, men are violent pigs who will blow each other up for some :vagina:, the middle east is clear proof of that. I shit talk women because they need a reality check but Ive never denied men have a shitty nature to them as well.
Men are niggers

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Yes and no. Some men wont say it because they dont want to sound like pigs, or are maybe autists, but yes, all (normal functioning) men eventually desire sex as a component of any relationship, because all men want to impregnate multiple women. This is diametrically opposed to womens desire to have sex with 1 man who is a known good provider. A huge part of why the modern marriage system is structured how it is, why bigamy is illegal, why cheating became socially shameful, its all to give each man equal access to women, lest we have 1 man take them all, leaving the rest to lash out and kill each other in war (which is whats happening now.) The church forgot *why* the sanctity of marriage is important, and this is a huge part of why. Men are violent rapists and will slaughter each other when left without any chance of breeding.

I mean, think about if, if you dont breed, thats it, your genetics are left behind and the niggers who breed continue their eternal soul existence. Your soul and influence on the world dissipates. I mean, this eventually happens over time anyways, but the point is there is an **extreme** drive to breed for good reasons most people arent self reflective enough to grasp. Im not particularly smart, but I do believe most people dont bother thinking about sex past a superficial level.

I am horrified!

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
What does the data say about dating preferences? Is it possible for a 2/10 to date a 10/10? Are the traits that everyone looks for in online dating the best way to find someone who will provide longterm happiness in a relationship?

Let’s find out…

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Queerce why do you keep lying to yourself your a Female why do you keep pretending your clearly a man with a dick i even doubt you even sterlized and castrated yourself to look like a female

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
She’s correct. Feminists will not like the information she’s handing out.
you do know that she's batshit crazy, right?
Swan was born in Santa Fe, New Mexico on June 16, 1984 and was raised in Logan, Utah.[2] From an early age, she has claimed to have extrasensory abilities, including telepathy and the ability to communicate with the deceased. Swan reports that these claims contributed to her being socially ostracized and bullied in her youth. This social ostracization, in turn, led to her interactions with the mental health profession.[2]

Top Bottom