LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's all using money and fame to manipulate people's behavior into doing things they would not do otherwise.

Most people that are interested in getting into the music industry are actually evil already from the get go, trust me.

The music industry is its own special beast.

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
It's all using money and fame to manipulate people's behavior into doing things they would not do otherwise.

Most people that are interested in getting into the music industry are actually evil already from jump, trust me.
That would explain the situation with my late grandfather and his band.

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
What band was your grandpa in?
Don't know. All I know is he wrote a song of his own and in his infinite wisdom he forgot to have it copyrighted. Then one of his fellow members stole it and passed it off as his own and went on to make millions. At least that's what my mother told me.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Nonsense. I’m very financially astute. My equities portfolio is very well run…although, being young, I do have an appetite for risk that exceeds older people such as yourself.
You got an "equities portfolio"?

I just have large blocks of silver and gold vacuum sealed and buried all over my property.
Like a real hu-white murican.

My grandparents lived through the depression. (((They))) are not getting my ass.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Don't know. All I know is he wrote a song of his own and in his infinite wisdom he forgot to have it copyrighted. Then one of his fellow members stole it and passed it off as his own and went on to make millions. At least that's what my mother told me.
That doesn't surprise me at all.

That's standard in the music industry to "borrow" ideas from people.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
You got an "equities portfolio"?

I just have large blocks of silver and gold vacuum sealed and buried all over my property.
Like a real hu-white murican.

My grandparents lived through the depression. (((They))) are not getting my ass.
You would make far more money in the stock market than buying and holding precious metals. Of course, you could be engaging in some sort of gold and silver arbitrage, but that’s very risky with a huge downside.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You would make far more money in the stock market than buying and holding precious metals. Of course, you could be engaging in some sort of gold and silver arbitrage, but that’s very risky with a huge downside.
I would rather have things I can hold in my hand or use all the time.

Preferably not paper or crypto.

Real estate, property, real assets

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Smart people diversify their portfolios

I have a bunch of different properties and items that will more or less stay the same value until the end of time...

That is about as diverse as I like to get.

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I have a bunch of different properties and items that will more or less stay the same value until the end of time...

That is about as diverse as I like to get.
Property is subject to taxes and all sorts of costs year after year. Equities are taxed only when you sell them.

weezus christ

down to fuck
Reaction score
my buddy ran aduio visual for concerts etc for over 20 years and he told me a looong time ago ALL those big gangster rapper billionaires are extremely homosexual behind closed doors.

thats not uncommon or surprising really. hedonistic carnal types of people always have gay tendencies.

also related my buddies that have been to prison have all said that the blacks are extremely homo with eachother. like to a huge extent more than other groups.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
1000007640.jpg

I think they violated Marshall Mathers as well.

Top Bottom