r0xyisdreaming (creator of The World Reached, Raine Evans and Liminality Mythos)

Clovster

Newfag
Reaction score
channels4_profile.jpg
R0xyisdreaming is just another one of those fatty tranny jewtard faggots who thinks he has the privilege of writing lesbian love stories, despite not even being a real woman. When he's not jerking off to hentai rocks he goes out to diner with his bazillion other jewfriends. His facial structure is upbringing to that of Marilyn Manson and he needs to apply feminizing image filters to even remotely look a girl. He has applied various sniff sniff stories to make himself look more appealing to the general audience of Tumbltards, like him being abused by his drug addicted mommy. After consuming Steven Universe's retardational radiation, he decided to "create" his own little universe of characters as a copping mechanism. Saying that Roxy is a creator of anything whatsoever at all is giving him LOTS of credit, since most of his stories are literally just below calibre of mediocre Homestuck fanfics. Roxy found out that he could use womanly pronouns to make it impossible to disagree with him, which was a tactic invented by a jew. Just lookup who created transsexuality! Whenever someone collaborates with Roxy, then they have a 50/50 probability of becoming a pedophile afterwards. This is due to Roxy's and his friends method of using big creators as leverage. He manages to be doing this via his ginger pussy (he hued his hair black) which has got a memetic effect on the observer's eyesight, causing them to instantaneously become what's known as a Roxy Proxy. These people cherish in having nothing else to be doing besides constantly white knighting an obese mango on the internet, most notably being the self-identified latino Tyler/Steph/Spencer.

Clovster

Newfag
Reaction score
yes i'm a jew who supports palestine
yes we exist
given the spacial time of how short it took for you to post this reply, i can bet you at a constant basis are on the internet

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
given the spacial time of how short it took for you to post this reply, i can bet you at a constant basis are on the internet
hey brother need to get that dopamine from somewhere

Top Bottom