What would you consider your finest internet trolling moments?

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
I'll share a couple of mine.

1. It was back in 2015. A few months after I graduated from high school. I set up a "Caped Baldy" trolling account. This was back when they had those faggot ass google+ communities. Under this account I infiltrated one themed around that God awful Sword Art Online anime and simply posted "Sword Art Online is shit". Of course jimmies were rustled, but one fanboy in particular was so butthurt that they started roleplaying themselves beating me up. Put in asterisks and everything. :D

2. Early 2021. I entered the discord server of famous YouTuber Maximilianmus. This was before I found out how much of a trash ass human being he was. My being there didnt last very long before I got banned. Just before my banishment however I entered one of the many voice chats in there and some random idiot tried coming at me sideways...I then proceeded to roast him so hard that he muted himself.

Alright good people. Your turn. 😊

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
>have friend (hes t****sh)
>make his email because im a nice guy
>we're playing tf2
>lend him hats and items
>hey man please give items back
>ignores me
>realize I made his email
>lel
>log in into his steam acc
>get back my items
>steal everything else also
>you get what you fucking deserve

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
>have friend (hes t****sh)
>make his email because im a nice guy
>we're playing tf2
>lend him hats and items
>hey man please give items back
>ignores me
>realize I made his email
>lel
>log in into his steam acc
>get back my items
>steal everything else also
>you get what you fucking deserve
is this a thinly veiled allegory of the modern age turkish-greek international relations?
>lend fren kavala
>fren says kavala is his
>log into the un account and give myself kavala back

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I told my brother to delete our mom from his facebook friends, and he did.
She got legit super mega upset.

Reaction score
Trolling ED.
They are so ass mad still. I am not even anything special they just suck that bad. Btw if I stop posting here then I am banned… ED is pathetic so they would hide me being banned and claim I got owned or some shit. They are pussies and fall for any trick in my book.

IMG_9655.png

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Trolling ED.
They are so ass mad still. I am not even anything special they just suck that bad. Btw if I stop posting here then I am banned… ED is pathetic so they would hide me being banned and claim I got owned or some shit. They are pussies and fall for any trick in my book.
We will monitor the situation

Top Bottom