Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
The only way rape would make his asshole so loose he needs homemade ass tampons would be if either he was raped that same day or if he was raped with a fire hydrant.

Your sphincter is a muscle that doesn't just stop working because something passed through your ass. Otherwise everyone would need ass tampons forever after the first time they took a big shit.

He needs ass tampons because he has a terrible diet filled with ingredients that cause anal leakage and he doesn't know how to properly wipe his ass. I bet he defaulted to "it's from rape" because civilized people would respond with "oh, I better not ask anymore about this or get mad at him about this gross habit".
what ingredients cause anal leakage

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I had lunch with the current sitting chairman of the GNAA at a steak n shake and he emphatically told me that weev is a fucking retard
Steak n Shake (TM) is the best white trash family restaurant in North America

I bet he defaulted to "it's from rape" because civilized people would respond with "oh, I better not ask anymore about this or get mad at him about this gross habit".
There's no such thing as a rape victim anyway

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
The only way rape would make his asshole so loose he needs homemade ass tampons would be if either he was raped that same day or if he was raped with a fire hydrant.

Your sphincter is a muscle that doesn't just stop working because something passed through your ass. Otherwise everyone would need ass tampons forever after the first time they took a big shit.

He needs ass tampons because he has a terrible diet filled with ingredients that cause anal leakage and he doesn't know how to properly wipe his ass. I bet he defaulted to "it's from rape" because civilized people would respond with "oh, I better not ask anymore about this or get mad at him about this gross habit".
the fact KF by and large actually bought that lie speaks volumes about how retarded they are

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
the fact KF by and large actually bought that lie speaks volumes about how retarded they are
Well, in their defense, it's a "funnier" thing for them to pick on him for ("lol you got raped"). However, the rape part is just a smokescreen. It shows he'd rather be made fun of about being raped than being an adult who can't figure out why his ass is such a mess all the time.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
Did he use black magick on you? I'm positively enchanted and entranced by the gaping hole in your anus
Yes he did

He summoned an elder god which looked suspiciously like a turd comprised of the burrito i'd had for lunch

He then screamed something about an eldridtch event horizon, mashed the turd into my face and ran off cackling

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
High acid foods/drinks also.

Too much coffee? Get the squirts.
Lots of vinegar fries? get the squirts.
Lots of mustard which is made with lots of vinegar, well you get the idea.

hipcrime

plague dog
Reaction score

Thank goodness someone besides me knows of the amazing elasticity of the anus. My own theory is that he has a fissure or hemorrhoids or venereal warts, which can cause wiping to take more time, but if ya just keep at it, you can clean it up real nice for the next guy. I bet he simply CBA to wipe properly. There is a product for this, it's from the 70s but still made, it's called Tucks Medicated Pads. pls pass this info along to Stellmacht kthx. :^)

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Thank goodness someone besides me knows of the amazing elasticity of the anus. My own theory is that he has a fissure or hemorrhoids or venereal warts, which can cause wiping to take more time, but if ya just keep at it, you can clean it up real nice for the next guy. I bet he simply CBA to wipe properly. There is a product for this, it's from the 70s but still made, it's called Tucks Medicated Pads. pls pass this info along to Stellmacht kthx. :^)
Gay anal expert has logged on

Top Bottom