.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Remember when he deleted all the original roles on the wiki and left the site entirely vulnerable to mass vandalism of any important page and the cascade protect pages didn't work at all? He replaced them with fucktarded vanity roles.

Remember when meepsheep (the three hearts) offered to help him and he told him to fuck off even after hipcrime vouched for him?

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Remember when he deleted all the original roles on the wiki and left the site entirely vulnerable to mass vandalism of any important page and the cascade protect pages didn't work at all? He replaced them with fucktarded vanity roles.

Remember when meepsheep (the three hearts) offered to help him and he told him to fuck off even after hipcrime vouched for him?

Now that we're out of the way, he's doing a good job of making pedo wiki his own personal hug box.
Even to me, I think it's fucking pathetic, and that's what makes me want to stop trolling him.
It makes me feel like I'm picking on a kid who has zika.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
you guys have no idea how much uber was freaking out

i posted the torrent link and like 45 seconds later i got a skype message "delete that or ill delete you"
he could get a bug up his ass about stuff like that and nothing would convince him otherwise.

or it could have just been him slowly becoming more SJW as time went on

Top Bottom