Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
although in saying that i would rather play a 20 year old nintendo game than 90% of video games that are released now

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
half life 1 and replaying castlevania aria of sorrow on my 3DS

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
I recommend playing a bit of Brigador.

It's one of those indie pixel art games in which you shoot a fuck load of robot mechs with a robot mech, by stealthily shuffling around and picking your fights wisely unless you operate one of those bigger rigs with more guns. The shit you shoot pops in a bang and lures more of the opponents into the ground zero of the blast. The only downsides are that the tutorial is way too long and the game itself is way too short. The real challenge stems from beating the larger maps packed full of kamikaze scooters and death stars with a forklift that's armed with mortars and camouflage.

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
Currently playing the french espionage class in valve software's Team Fortress 2.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Outer Worlds, I no longer wonder why everyone stopped talking about this game so soon after its release. The quests are boring, none of the npcs are straight, the writing is all about "duurrrr evil corporations do evil things" and every character build will end up being the same thanks to the uninnovative perk tree. Just play it like a mediocre shooter and don't pay attention to anything else except shooting your way through everything. The graphics still hold up and look rather splendid.

never played this one but i always felt like Obsidian did so well with new vegas because they already had a setting with preexisting lore to work with. It's genuinely sad to see that they're hacks when left to their own devices.

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
never played this one but i always felt like Obsidian did so well with new vegas because they already had a setting with preexisting lore to work with. It's genuinely sad to see that they're hacks when left to their own devices.
It's also because some Fallout 1 and 2 staff worked on New Vegas.

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
imo, what was in Outer Worlds wasn't bad. I thought they set up a decent little universe and the play mechanics were enjoyable enough. The big problem to me was all the shit that wasn't in the game that I would expect. Like grenades, better open world freedom, more monster variety, etc. It honestly felt like a rushed demo or a proof-of-concept.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
imo, what was in Outer Worlds wasn't bad. I thought they set up a decent little universe and the play mechanics were enjoyable enough. The big problem to me was all the shit that wasn't in the game that I would expect. Like grenades, better open world freedom, more monster variety, etc. It honestly felt like a rushed demo or a proof-of-concept.
it's like they were doing retrofuturism just because Fallout did it

imo the most disappointing aspect aside the shallow neon-haired dyke writing was how all the loot felt so pointless, kind of like a bad attempt at rewarding the Pavlov's dog, they player

Reaction score
ss_clee2_05-27-21_20-36-59_(l05_bar).jpg

I've been playing the most soul for soul slavjank game ever made. There are some things I find to be utter bullshit like having to go through an absolute chore to repair your guns and armor, but the atmosphere, gunplay, environment, and gunplay is fucking awesome.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Saving money for the Demon's Souls Remake and a PS5. In the meantime playing DS3, Bloodborne and FF12.

O.G.Lurkmoar

Newfag
Reaction score
Saving money for the Demon's Souls Remake and a PS5. In the meantime playing DS3, Bloodborne and FF12.
I'd honestly recommend anyone go with series X bc yknow its nice paying less for better graphics hardware plus theres that whole not getting your financial info assraped by skids bc SONY lulz and doesnt give af...

Currently playing Battlefield V, but im kinda trash at shooters.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
What classes did you choose for the characters?
Knight, Monk, White Mage and Thief. Though the fire crystal boss is giving me some trouble so I might change my white mage to a black mage to use ice magic, because no one seems able to hit it with melee attacks very often.

Top Bottom