SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
I play the default "bring it on" setting and there was nothing too tricky so far.

I guess if you are a seasoned fps player you would need to max the settings...

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
i passed on the sale for battletech dlc which bums me a little because i don't want to pay that 20 usd per bullshit

game is good so far shame about the loading times

Harpoons

【♜Ꮆ ට ᕲ♜】
Reaction score
A game called life, you nerds should try it sometime

Reaction score
Playing tf2 and sneaking the funny sentry right in front of the enemy spawn has been pretty fun for the last few days

Cosmic Sewer Hobo

It's all over
Reaction score
Recently finished RE7 and RE2 remake, I like games like these where you through a large building with puzzles that require backtracking. I dont mind if there weren't even zombies in the whole game.
Any other games with this concept?

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I've started playing Squad

Very similar to Arma, except it actually runs

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Been playing Dragon Quest Builders 2, and replaying the first one, both for the Switch.

I originally beat the PS Vita version of DQB1, but apparently there are bonuses in DQB2 if you beat DQB1 on the same system. So I got the Switch version of DQB1 and I'm playing it concurrently with DQB2.

Apart from that, I'm playing Cawadoody Mobile and Tetris Primetime.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Epic doled out Hitman a few weeks ago. Not bad, nice concept.

Haven´t invested much time so far tho...

misterpinta

Newfag
Reaction score
Emulating a couple of SHMUPS for the Sega Saturn and getting into Oblivion again

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
I started playing the newly relased Switch port for No More Heroes and it's good, but the open world shit is just awful padding. Even worse than Saints Row 2.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Beat Ninja Gaiden 1, 2 and almost made through 3. Now been wasting some time with Spelunker and Bionic Commando.

Such a simple and short game, but falling anything more than what seems to be one meter kills and I've yet to find a way to dispose that ghost thing.

What a bizarre platformer, but that Area 1 theme.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
A while back I beat Spelunker and this weird ass shitty game called Vice: Project Doom. The latter had some of the best graphics for NES it seems, it plays like Gaiden but is actually a bunch of hot trash gameplay-wise. The player character whacks a laser sword in an awkward angle, the bosses are a joke you can safespot and everything moves in a breakneck pace.

Also beat this another similar game called Power Blade, which is like NG and Megaman but with a boomerang to give it a twist. It has a forgiving difficulty, but gets a bit repetitive towards the end.

Now trying to make it through Journey to Silius. I've heard it being a classic and all that jazz, but it's a bit clumsy and cheap asf, forcing you to remember out of screen enemies. Almost made it through but makes me want to play Metal Slug instead.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
I bought Dragon Warrior Quest 1,2,3 for the Switch at Fry's before they closed (RIP in peace), so I've been plodding through the second game now.

I also recently recapped a Game Gear and added a McWill screen to it, so I've been playing a bunch of GG games I never played before. Sonic 1.GG is berry good. Sonic 2.GG sucks ass.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
like halfway through skyrim (playing fr this time) though i haven't played it in like a month cuz schoolwork and i keep fucking around on the internet instead of doing it. game's in fucking third grade and i had no idea there was time travel in it until last month wtf

Top Bottom