JanisJoplin

Posh faggot
Reaction score
So Im guessing @3ebop wont be returning here after being exposed by you for trying to groom underage users on discord
I got kicked out of his S&S server, but I checked his message history on the server yesterday to see if he'd gone crying back to his pals. He hadn't sent a message in 5 days, and the last messages had been bot commands. Idk if he's gone forever, but he's definitely "taking a break".

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
I got kicked out of his S&S server, but I checked his message history on the server yesterday to see if he'd gone crying back to his pals. He hadn't sent a message in 5 days, and the last messages had been bot commands. Idk if he's gone forever, but he's definitely "taking a break".
nigga is alting
1660559927055.png

JanisJoplin

Posh faggot
Reaction score
nigga is alting
LMAO this guy's ego is so bloated holy hell. Why does he brand everything he touches with the same name it's so bizarre. His steam profile is a giant advert for a server he doesn't own, his discord bio is a list of his "accomplishments" like having an ED account, and now when he's in trouble he can't help but name it bebop.

Reaction score
LMAO this guy's ego is so bloated holy hell. Why does he brand everything he touches with the same name it's so bizarre. His steam profile is a giant advert for a server he doesn't own, his discord bio is a list of his "accomplishments" like having an ED account, and now when he's in trouble he can't help but name it bebop.
Part bad opsec, part narcissism. A lot of people online have the delusion that their online persona needs to be some kind of consistent brand from site to site and "epic meme edgelord" tend to be the worst of this. Even when they disguise an account properly or post totally anon, it takes only a slightly trained eye to figure them out by how they type because they can't help but contain the same hallmarks in their posts.
Look earlier at what is in his fucking snapchat spotlight. Tb
The man posts fucking edgy discord memes on his snapchat.

JanisJoplin

Posh faggot
Reaction score
Part bad opsec, part narcissism. A lot of people online have the delusion that their online persona needs to be some kind of consistent brand from site to site and "epic meme edgelord" tend to be the worst of this. Even when they disguise an account properly or post totally anon, it takes only a slightly trained eye to figure them out by how they type because they can't help but contain the same hallmarks in their posts.
Look earlier at what is in his fucking snapchat spotlight. Tb
The man posts fucking edgy discord memes on his snapchat.
Yeah you described him perfectly. Even if the snapchat account didn't share his username, the way he typed was the exact same. Your point about the delusion of needing a brand is spot on, the guy was trying to sell himself as the knowledgeable meme-lord, "the nicest asshole you'll ever meet" lmao.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
So Im guessing @3ebop wont be returning here after being exposed by you for trying to groom underage users on discord
i have no fucking idea. i haven't really closely read all the bullshit but from what i gathered the retarded 14 year old was like "can u take ur pic w/o a shirt????? 😳 " and he was like "lol ok" and didn't think anything of it

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
it's funny how everyone in this thread is using some batshit insane teenagers who
  • got fired for literally trying to murder a kid over saying "lol you're talking to your dad on the phone"
  • goes out of their way to attempt to get groomed and then goes "IM 14 AND WHAT IS THIS IMMA LIL KID IM INNOCENT AND SCARED MOMMY I WANT A JUICE BOX :qq:"
  • other retarded shit i wasn't paying attention to
to argue that teenagers as a whole shouldn't be allowed to do the same shit on the internet we did at that age. this whole thread is beyond retarded and i still think @3ebop is just a chill guy

Reaction score
it's funny how everyone in this thread is using some batshit insane teenagers who
  • got fired for literally trying to murder a kid over saying "lol you're talking to your dad on the phone"
  • goes out of their way to attempt to get groomed and then goes "IM 14 AND WHAT IS THIS IMMA LIL KID IM INNOCENT AND SCARED MOMMY I WANT A JUICE BOX :qq:"
to argue that teenagers as a whole shouldn't be allowed to do the same shit on the internet we did at that age. this whole thread is beyond retarded and i still think @3ebop is just a chill guy
Did you seriously just pull a "the kid made the first move" before defending the pedo? Pay more attention, this was continuous contact between them

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Did you seriously just pull a "the kid made the first move" before defending the pedo? Pay more attention, this was continuous contact between them
1. these are high school kids, not eight-year-olds. high schoolers are totally capable of doing really shitty things
2. this thead is kiwi farms bullshit so no i'm not paying more attention

Reaction score
1. these are high school kids, not eight-year-olds. high schoolers are totally capable of doing really shitty things
2. this thead is kiwi farms bullshit so no i'm not paying more attention
I just looked up the age of consent in France and it's 15
Congratulations, Drop, you managed to be a bigger pedo-apologist than the French

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Sometimes the extent of your autism genuinely surprises me

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
I used to think you were cool

Top Bottom