american bunny

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
1 edit.png

viri: ...

2 edit.png

minty: You like Mighty Mighty Bosstones?

viri: Um, they're okay.

minty: Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Don’t Know How to Party came out in '93, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. They’ve been compared to UB40, but I think Mighty has a far more upbeat, faster pace of rhythm.

3 edit.png

minty: ...

4 edit.png

viri: Hey, Halberstram?

minty: Yes, viri?

viri: Why are there copies of the Style section all over the place? Do you... Do you have a dog? A little chow or something?

minty: No, viri.

viri: Is that a raincoat?

minty: Yes, it is.

5 edit.png

minty: In '97, Mighty released this; Let’s Face It, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "The Impression That I Get". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pain of tragedy and the mindset of those who haven’t struggled, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

6 edit.png

minty: Hey, wyzz!
7 edit.png

minty: Try socking on the wiki now, you fuckin' stupid bastard!

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
View attachment 39775

View attachment 39776

minty: Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Don’t Know How to Party came out in '93, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. They’ve been compared to UB40, but I think Mighty has a far more upbeat, faster pace of rhythm.

View attachment 39777

View attachment 39778

viri: Why are there copies of the Style section all over the place? Do you... Do you have a dog? A little chow or something?

View attachment 39779
minty: In '97, Mighty released this; Let’s Face It, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "The Impression That I Get". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pain of tragedy and the mindset of those who haven’t struggled, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

View attachment 39780
View attachment 39781
gentleman2-transparent.png

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
View attachment 39775

View attachment 39776

View attachment 39777

View attachment 39778

View attachment 39779

View attachment 39780
View attachment 39781
9/10
The fact that Viril as depicted has a grasp of English above that of a slightly dim eight year old broke the immersion somewhat.

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
View attachment 39775

View attachment 39776

View attachment 39777

View attachment 39778

View attachment 39779

View attachment 39780
View attachment 39781
Alexa, download mintys nudes to my psp and turn on limp bizkit, activate autoblower 30% power

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
View attachment 39775

View attachment 39776

View attachment 39777

View attachment 39778

View attachment 39779

View attachment 39780
View attachment 39781
quality right there

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
View attachment 39775

View attachment 39776

View attachment 39777

View attachment 39778

View attachment 39779

View attachment 39780
View attachment 39781
sad im just now seeing this but happy i was able too

Top Bottom