Ediot
Reaction score
vultures <3
Here comes Deebo
here comes deebo.gif

here comes deebo 2.gif

What you got on my carcass homie!?

what you got on my carcass homie.gif

Pop's trippin man. He wants me to ask for my carcass back. You know I wouldn't trip.

What carcass!?

The deer carcass. The one we were eating a couple of weeks ago. The one I've been asking you about.

Oh, that carcass. I didn't know you wanted it back homie. It's right here.

Yeah, its just like its both ours. Just keep it down at my house.

Cool.

my carcass punk.gif

That's my carcass punk!

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Here comes Deebo
View attachment 91452

View attachment 91453

What you got on my carcass homie!?

View attachment 91455

Pop's trippin man. He wants me to ask for my carcass back. You know I wouldn't trip.

What carcass!?

The deer carcass. The one we were eating a couple of weeks ago. The one I've been asking you about.

Oh, that carcass. I didn't know you wanted it back homie. It's right here.

Yeah, its just like its both ours. Just keep it down at my house.

Cool.

View attachment 91456

That's my carcass punk!
That probably sounded funny in your head

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
On the subject of penguins, I've heard the reason they're so friendly around people is because they have no concept of what a human is and just assume we're very tall penguins

Bro smoked that like a champ
Unfortunately for me, aside from nature shows and stuff, I've learned from a Blippi episode that penguins are just as inquisitive as cats and they basically use cat toys to play with them in the zoo.

Side note: I'm glad my kid doesn't like Blippi anymore lol

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Unfortunately for me, aside from nature shows and stuff, I've learned from a Blippi episode that penguins are just as inquisitive as cats and they basically use cat toys to play with them in the zoo.

Side note: I'm glad my kid doesn't like Blippi anymore lol
They're surprisingly intelligent, and while I have no scientific basis for this I would assume it partly stems from them walking upright

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
They're surprisingly intelligent, and while I have no scientific basis for this I would assume it partly stems from them walking upright
I hate to post this long ass vid of Blippi, but him and the woman show that they're not only intelligent and curious, but affectionate as well. The 15 minute mark is where you want to start for the little tuxedo birds lol

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I hate to post this long ass vid of Blippi, but him and the woman show that they're not only intelligent and curious, but affectionate as well. The 15 minute mark is where you want to start for the little tuxedo birds lol

Honestly this isn't that bad for kids which is pretty shocking for youtube. There was a show when I was a kid called Zaboomafoo which was similar to this.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Back in the day I went to the Atlanta zoo to see the pandas they had on loan from the commie Chinese. Aside from them the only other thing I remember is going to the lemur exhibit and seeing a male one get his very erect dick licked and sucked off by another lemur. I knew what the fuck was going on at the time but a very clueless mother was pointing out to her very young daughter how the lemurs liked to groom and clean each other and I just couldn't stop laughing.

Top Bottom