AUTISM IS A TERRIBLE THING (special thread)

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you look like what would happen if these 2 had a kid
This is what I looked like as a kid...

Me_As_A_Kid.jpg

I was too cute to kill! :D

If I had been an ugly child my dad probably would have thrown me into the furniture hard enough to kill me.

Here's my dad...

Dad_-_02.jpg

A lovable abusive asshole just like his kid!

I converted all mine into literary format tho.

So how did I abuse you with it? I turned your "the Jesus" belief into an effective blueprint...

All I've ever wanted in any life was justice... figured the best way ahead was to break the present with a reflection of itself as a means to make it correct accordingly.

This is what I will likely look like old...

Grandpa.jpg

Highschool me:

Amy_and_Me.png

Baby me:
Baby_Hatter.jpg

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
This is what I looked like as a kid...

View attachment 92050

I was too cute to kill! :D

If I had been an ugly child my dad probably would have thrown me into the furniture hard enough to kill me.

Here's my dad...

View attachment 92054

A lovable abusive asshole just like his kid!

I converted all mine into literary format tho.

So how did I abuse you with it? I turned your "the Jesus" belief into an effective blueprint...

All I've ever wanted in any life was justice... figured the best way ahead was to break the present with a reflection of itself as a means to make it correct accordingly.

This is what I will likely look like old...

View attachment 92051

Highschool me:

View attachment 92052

Baby me:
View attachment 92053
I didnt know you were an obese irish man onideus

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I am actually Black Irish English American Indian and several other things... I check every box... literally... every last fuckin one, like the boxes were ~made~ for me! D:
Does it mean your also techinically batshit Crazy gay retarded faggot bitch trans furry? by this logic

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You're misreading that. Those are the most common "skip ahead" points, they register as replays, but they're not. They represent the common positions of mouse cursors on the screen.

The ones at the beginning are likely "false starts" where the video fucks up and then someone tries to click the timeline to make it start playing.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh, here...

Don't scream into water!

No, seriously, I think that's really bad for some reason.

Laugh into water!

The trick is how to do it through patterned implosion... you understand you can scream energy into water in specifically Pi shifted patterns to produce tri-axial macro-energy monocopters... but you can also do it implosively.

Meaning you can put that into a spherical weapon, drop it anywhere and the implosive will create macro energy spheres.

Programmable liquid energy. Portal fluid.

That's what I linked to.

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I like his comment of "Thanks for the support on both channels its kept me going on the grey days." My brain translated that to "Hey retards! Thanks for helping fund my midlife crisis through JewTube!" I hope it collapses with him and his car in it. Lol

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
I like his comment of "Thanks for the support on both channels its kept me going on the grey days." My brain translated that to "Hey retards! Thanks for helping fund my midlife crisis through JewTube!" I hope it collapses with him and his car in it. Lol
youre joking right

supposedly he's making more than $1 million/year just from YT, more from his patreon
autists and plain old morons love him bc "ONE OF US"

Top Bottom