Book thread

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
2 Books

Although the development of nuclear weapons by different countries was one of the reasons why extraterrestrial civilizations began visiting Earth in the World War II era, a more significant and far-reaching explanation exists.

However, the truth was not shared for decades due to its disturbing nature. Only today do we know the whole truth.

The Earth had become the epicenter of a temporal war involving a future galactic tyranny, whose origins lay in a secret agreement reached by Nazi Germany with a group of extraterrestrials called Draco Reptilians. This agreement resulted in establishing a breakaway German colony in Antarctica that soon gave birth to the nefarious Dark Fleet (Nachtwaffen), which aligned itself with the Draco’s master plan for galactic conquest.

After detecting the sudden emergence of galactic tyranny 350 years in the future, a group of extraterrestrials known as the Andromeda Council notified the Galactic Federation of Worlds and other freedom loving extraterrestrial organizations about the threat posed by contemporary events happening on Earth, its Moon, and Mars.

Thus, a war began involving different extraterrestrial federations, councils, and secret space programs, each striving to steer long-term events on Earth to prevent or bring about this sweeping tyranny that could overtake the galaxy. Both sides have used time travel technologies to influence key individuals, events, and movements on Earth.

Operatives from each side have been embedded into different countries, especially aerospace companies, to help humans build advanced technologies for different secret space programs.

In Galactic Federations, Councils & Secret Space Programs (Book Seven of the Secret Space Program Series), Dr. Michael Salla gives a grand tour of the different extraterrestrial groups and secret space programs involved in the temporal war that has been silently raging around us, unknown to most of humanity. Importantly, he will highlight current events leading to the fulfillment of a very positive and exciting possible Star Trek future where humanity joins the Galactic community.

"The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac is the go to book on life in the universe."
-- George Noory, National Talk Show Host, Coast to Coast AM

This is the ultimate field guide to the 82 extraterrestrial species that populate the universe. Craig Campobasso explores the origins, physical characteristics, technological and consciousness abilities, dimensional capacities, belief systems, and cosmic agendas of each of the species.

The species fall into two categories: 1) benevolent races, which function as the guardians of humanity, whose goals include helping people overcome duality, healing, and protecting; and 2) malevolent races, which are responsible for abductions, cloning, and ultimately domination.

This intergalactic expose delves deep into who the real extraterrestrials are and what they want with the people of Earth.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Just finishing Dune. Are the new movies any good or should I just avoid them
i read dune and the sequel when i was like 12 didn't remember much of it and had to do some catching up on the wiki before watching the 2021 movie and i liked it, had some good kinomatography in it but i grew so jaded of movie adaptations never sticking to the source material i don't really care anymore just want to see some cool shit happen on the screen

Tech Noir

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i read dune and the sequel when i was like 12 didn't remember much of it and had to do some catching up on the wiki before watching the 2021 movie and i liked it, had some good kinomatography in it but i grew so jaded of movie adaptations never sticking to the source material i don't really care anymore just want to see some cool shit happen on the screen
IMG_20240315_070517.jpg

Reminds me of when I watched the first season of GoT, then devoured all of the books and didn't care to watch the rest because it wasn't faithful enough. Which reminds me,
IMG_20240315_070639.jpg
@Sleepy

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
View attachment 91446
Reminds me of when I watched the first season of GoT, then devoured all of the books and didn't care to watch the rest because it wasn't faithful enough. Which reminds me, View attachment 91447@Sleepy
The only major discrepancy in the first season from what I remember is Little Finger, they absolutely butchered his character from the first episode basically.

I love asoiaf but yeah it's never getting finished and even if it did, nothing will live up to the first three books.

Tech Noir

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The only major discrepancy in the first season from what I remember is Little Finger, they absolutely butchered his character from the first episode basically.

I love asoiaf but yeah it's never getting finished and even if it did, nothing will live up to the first three books.
Been a decade since I read it, but I remember book Tyrion being an able warrior and winning a duel on a battlefield, Tywin taking Ned's twohander and reforging it into two blades, one for Joffrey, the other for can't remember who and Daenerys' first wedding night being more... tender and consensual? Too much was left out for my liking. I'm not one of those "where's muh Tom Bombadildo???" types, but they could have done less compressing and it would still have been interesting to the average wiever.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score

i remember even Martin remarked how the show changed littlefinger's character to this weird machiavellian edgelord while in the books he was the friendliest guy around who only turns out to be a creep when you get deep into the series

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
but I remember book Tyrion being an able warrior and winning a duel on a battlefield
To be fair that's one of the better changes in the show, Tyrion is a total mary sue/writers pet in the first couple books.
i remember even Martin remarked how the show changed littlefinger's character to this weird machiavellian edgelord while in the books he was the friendliest guy around who only turns out to be a creep when you get deep into the series
Yeah his character doesn't really make much sense in the show because right from the beginning everyone knows he's a manipulative sociopath

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
meant to post this here oops
I finished "The camp of the saints" by Jean Raspail. It is an attempt to cram the social phenomenon of mass immigration into a story spanning just a few weeks and this attempt sometimes leads to unrealistic situations. The book is also incredibly French, if you're hellbent on hating the French you won't like it. But I could enjoy it nevertheless, mainly due to views and expressions that would be called unspeakably racist nowadays. The greatest strength of "The camp of the saints" IMO is the portrayal of the Wests grave diggers, aka self loathing, West hating journalists, politicians and the churches. Real traitors in our midst shit.

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
20240401_212218.jpg

Went to a used bookstore in downtown salem last week and actually found some books I liked. First one is a murder mystery but nobody liked the guy that got killed, and the detective has to track down the killer anyways. And other people are claiming responsibility for the murder.
Second one is a medieval murder mystery thing, and I love medieval stuff.
Now discuss if benjamin cohen canonically molesting cream the rabbit is acap or acom below

Last edited:

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
i had arrived last week at chapter 10 of the potat book weak, weary, and needing a break
as it had been a while since i touched anything folk talesy/mythology related i cracked open this bad boy again because i absolutely adore john bauer's artwork
20240421_094007.jpg

20240421_094432.jpg

20240421_094440.jpg

20240421_094449.jpg

even has a picture of quence babysitting a smol child
20240421_094049.jpg

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
it's... it's because the villains have big noses, right?
"Historical fairy tale writing has depicted trolls as having power over kings and demanding tribute and child sacrifice. Sometimes these trolls also hoard mountains of gold in mountains. Modern anti-semitic depictions attribute child sacrifices, government control and wealth hoarding, as well as tunnels, to Jews. In this essay I will..."

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
more of john bauer's art
trolls
20240421_153603.jpg

20240421_154046.jpg

20240421_154422.jpg

20240421_154434.jpg

20240421_155043.jpg

20240421_154527.jpg

20240421_155156.jpg

20240421_155122.jpg

a sky kingdom
20240421_155308.jpg

sea king and agneta (great story about how you can literally be a king, show a woman another world she's never seen, play the harp for her n show her your big banquet hall, get married and have seven kids, n she'll still one day be like "i'm bored" n dump you in a church to move back in with her dad pretending she was mistreated)
20240421_155334.jpg

elf
20240421_153912.jpg

and gnomes (tomte in swedish)
20240421_154130.jpg

20240421_154940.jpg

20240421_160106.jpg

^look at him he's such a cute little gnome i fucking love gnomes
i love john bauer's art so much after i read this book the first time i sewed a troll n to this day it's one of my favorite plushes
20240421_160217.jpg

i already hit like on green goblin in the spooky thread cuz he is my fav spiderman villain n he throws pumpkin bombs (very spooky) n willem dafoe did a great job

Last edited:

ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I cleaned out most of my books a while ago, so they're not as plentiful as they once were. However, I do enjoy reading on occasion. (My room is messy, I know)
20240421_181129.jpg
20240421_181133.jpg

Top Bottom