Celebrity News

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Kelly Preston, Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dead at 57

Kelly Preston has died at the age of 57.

The actress died on Sunday morning after a long battle with breast cancer, her husband John Travoltaconfirmed in an emotional post to Instagram.

"It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer," the actor wrote, alongside a photo of his wife. "She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many."

"On the morning of July 12, 2020, Kelly Preston, adored wife and mother, passed away following a two-year battle with breast cancer," a rep for the family told to People. "Choosing to keep her fight private, she had been undergoing medical treatment for some time, supported by her closest family and friends."

Preston is survived by her husband of 18 years, John Travolta, and their children -- 20-year-old daughter Ella and 9-year-old son Benjamin. The couple's son, Jett, died in 2009 at the age of 16.
https://www.etonline.com/kelly-preston-actress-and-wife-of-john-travolta-dead-at-57-149535

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Alan Dershowitz reacts after seeing nude beach comments

It has been a busy 24 hours for Jeffrey Epstein lawyer Alan Dershowitz.

The Dersh — who once admitted to getting a massage at Epstein’s mansion by an older woman but insists “I kept my underwear on during the massage” — has been rocked by Page Six’s exclusive that he hasn’t been seen at his favorite nude beach in Martha’s Vineyard, Mass., for months.

One Twitter user pointed out, “It’s the only place @AlanDersh can get his underwear off, see?” And, “That always happens, you want to see @ChrisEvans at that beach but Alan Dershowitz shows up.” Plus, “Missed the habeas corpus joke.”

Meanwhile, the high-powered celeb attorney continues to insist he was never part of pedophile Epstein’s crimes, writing on Twitter that he has never had sex with a minor: “There have been suggestions that Epstein made secret videos of all the men who had sex in his houses and planes. I hope he did and they are all revealed, because they will prove I am not among them.”
https://pagesix.com/2020/07/06/alan-dershowitz-busy-on-twitter-after-page-sixs-nude-beach-exclusive

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk thinking about more kids, rekindling

Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk reunited for a tropical trip amid his romance with Huma Abedin.

The model, 36, shared Instagram photos on Sunday from their vacation — which took place three years after their split — captioning the slideshow with a red heart emoji.

Shayk posed solo in the first snap, smiling in the sand beside a pig while wearing a colorful bikini.

Later in the carousel, however, the actress grinned with Cooper, 47, while feeding more of the animals. She rested her head on the shirtless “Silver Linings Playbook” star’s shoulder.

She and the actor called it quits in 2019 and now co-parent their 5-year-old daughter, Lea De Seine. The little one did not appear in the social media upload.

The exes previously reunited at the Met Gala in May, posing side by side for a group photo.

Fans shared their hope for a reconciliation between the two in the comments.

“I hope they back together and will never separate again,” one Instagram user wrote, while another added, “My eyes [are] on you and Bradley.”

Since their split, Shayk has been briefly linked to Vito Schnabel and Kanye West.

As for Cooper, Page Six broke the news in July of the Oscar winner’s relationship with Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s former top aide.

Prior to their romance, Cooper “casually” dated Dianna Agron.

Abedin, for her part, was married to disgraced politician Anthony Weiner from 2010 to 2017.

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Let's talk about our feelings instead. I'm sad most of the time Quence. Not merely because the world is a terrible place filled with people who are so monstrous they can't do anything right, and are at constant war with each other, but because I'm mentally crippled. While most people enjoy the ignorance of a lifetime spent stupid, I was once smart and strong; now I have to watch myself be completely helpless at tasks I wouldn't have given a second thought, before.

I used to be able to fight back against humanity, Quence. I used to make the world around me better. But now, I'm stuck rebuilding myself, while everything burns. It is emotionally impactful. But I think I'm finally getting better!!

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Gay

Lol

Delete your beastiality folder
You know we could just talk, instead of trying to hurt each other? Also, thank you: the spelling 'bestiality' absolutely infuriates me.

Oh which reminds me. I once ran into fucking Ebon Lupus on a poetry website of all places, can you believe that?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Let's talk about our feelings instead. I'm sad most of the time Quence. Not merely because the world is a terrible place filled with people who are so monstrous they can't do anything right, and are at constant war with each other, but because I'm mentally crippled. While most people enjoy the ignorance of a lifetime spent stupid, I was once smart and strong; now I have to watch myself be completely helpless at tasks I wouldn't have given a second thought, before.

I used to be able to fight back against humanity, Quence. I used to make the world around me better. But now, I'm stuck rebuilding myself, while everything burns. It is emotionally impactful. But I think I'm finally getting better!!
You probably shouldn't have gotten vaxxecuted.

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You probably shouldn't have gotten vaxxecuted.
Told ya, I got sick nearly a year before the vax. Didn't make me better or worse. Though the immune reaction when I got it was potent, as my body thought it had to fight that bitch off again. Eight hours of the worst pain of my life. Fine after that though.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Told ya, I got sick nearly a year before the vax. Didn't make me better or worse. Though the immune reaction when I got it was potent, as my body thought it had to fight that bitch off again. Eight hours of the worst pain of my life. Fine after that though.
Those vaxxecutions are turning out to have some very deleterious longterm effects for many people. They may be playing a much larger part in your current health complications.

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Those vaxxecutions are turning out to have some very deleterious longterm effects for many people. They may be playing a much larger part in your current health complications.
I've only been getting better since. I'm tellin you, you're just playing pretend because its more comforting than reality.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I've only been getting better since.
The plaintive whinging I’ve seen emanating from you seems to prove otherwise.

I'm tellin you, you're just playing pretend because its more comforting than reality.
Oh how I WISH it was all pretend, a bad dream, an ersatz reality, a fanciful reimagination of the truth. But alas, it is not.

Top Bottom