Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score
Two months ago this cop got whacked:

"Some of my best friends are black"
"oook oook oook oook oook"
\\

Alleged cop killer got probation 14 hours before, judge called it 'good bargain'
By Bryan Polcyn
Published February 9, 2023

Now there are two more... the (((media))) is suppressing the identity of the suspook

Two Wisconsin police officers were shot and killed Saturday afternoon during a traffic stop northwest of the village of Cameron.

According to a news release from the Wisconsin Department of Justice, the shooting occurred when an officer from the Chetek Police Department pulled over a vehicle around 3:38 p.m.

According to the press release, gunfire was exchanged between the officers and the motorist at some point. The Chetek police officer and an officer from Cameron were pronounced dead at the scene. The motorist was taken to a hospital and later died as well.

The names of the officers and the shooting suspect have not yet been released, and details about the incident are still being investigated. The DOJ has not replied to requests pertaining to the incident.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
“Oh but there must have been some sort of racial profiling or police brutality happening!” scream the liars and apologists for the consistently high levels of violence and criminality perpetrated by negroes all over the country.

Give them all a one-way ticket to West Apefrica where they can live ‘peacefully’ among their own kind.

Last edited:

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
A Town I was just in was 95% White in 2000, Today it is 78% White.
That’s happening all over the US even in smaller towns in flyover country. The amount of non-white immigration to the US over the past 30 years is astonishing.

I’ve never seen a country that was blessed with so much amazing stuff - land, clean water, the best technology, the best education, the best quality of life - simply give it away and let it be destroyed on the altar of multiculturalism, diversity, and sh*tskin worship.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
That’s happening all over the US even in smaller towns in flyover country. The amount of non-white immigration to the US over the past 30 years is astonishing.

I’ve never seen a country that was blessed with so much amazing stuff - land, clean water, the best technology, the best education, the best quality of life - simply give it away and let it be destroyed on the altar of multiculturalism, diversity, and sh*tskin worship.
They should all be punished.

Top Bottom