CHRISTMAS GOTH GF THIGHS THREAD 9000

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
MERCIFUL ALLAH FORGEIVE ME FOR I HAVE NOT A 19 YYR OLD GOTH GF THIGHS AROUND MY CAROTID ARTERIES AT THIS MOMENT
2f4c0f998dc80acf7ebfb6a4d2f02786.jpg

788b6765f2b49055754501664816db14.jpg

FORGIVE ME ALHAMDULLILLAH
elhamdulillah-aratha.gif

1639064587289.jpg

1506566598959.jpg

YES MOMMY **DEEP INHALE** AWOOGA WAWOOOOOGA AWOOOGA HONK HONK HONK BAZOOINGGGGGGOINGOINGOINGGGG *MOUTH FALLS TO FLOOR*

TY FOR UR ATTENTION GENTLEMEN.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
I know that feel
Being horny is a full time job, truly
I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "this is a bop," or "gay disaster" I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty thighs. I want to pour ropes onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe thru her jean overalls while pretending to be interested while she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "this is a bop," or "gay disaster" I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty thighs. I want to pour ropes onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe thru her jean overalls while pretending to be interested while she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny
Imagine strangling an art hoe, seeing the slow change in her expression as she realizes that you're not just kinky but are actually going to kill her, her vainly trying to gasp for air and aimlessly trying to loosen your grip on her long pale neck with her weak and soft hands, seeing her face change colour as the struggle leaves her body, feeling her body go limp, the only thing preventing her from falling down is your grip which supports her entire body weight, the triumphant feeling when you know you have added another kill to your list.

moonman

Newfag
Reaction score
I've always wondered how long it would take me to strangle a women to death. I've heard it's a tough process... Don't know if I have the energy to do it.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
MY APPLICATION FOR GOTH GF :
NAME : ASSBLONKER
HEIGHT : 6 FOOT TALL
WEIGHT : 200 LB
WHAT DO U BRING TO THE RELATIONSHIp? : NOTHING
WHAT DO U EXPECT OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP? : MAD BRAIN🧠 BENZOS:alien::afrosmoke::chillpill: AND CATASTROPHIC HAERTBREAK🕵️‍♂️:wambulance::animetitties::anon:
When I'm elected every citizen will be given their state mandated goth gf, so help me Allah

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
114b8d500d6a26aed78585fc9218b8be.jpg

white-aesthetic-aesthetic-aesthetic-photography-Favim.com-7920297.jpg

I USED TO HOOK UP W A BITCH WHO LOOKED LIKE THIS WHN I WAS YOUNG KID.... BUSTED ASS HOE.... WE USED TO SIT ON ROOFTOPS AND SMOKE HASH OUT OF A HOLLOWED OUT PEN. SHE BLEW ME DURING A MARC BOLAN CONCERT AND SHE BOBBED HER HEAD ON MY DICK IN RYTHM TO TEENAGE DREAM LOL. TRUE STORY.

Top Bottom