Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
The main problem with sous vide cooking is the use of plastic bags/containers to cook the food in.

"Most plastics release estrogenic chemicals that act as endocrine disruptors when heated. Evidence shows that heterocyclic aromatic amines and bisphenol-A migrate from the plastic container into the food in sous vide cooking."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sous_vide#Safety
Oh no! Fear the plastic! Micro and macro plastics are virtually in everything anymore, quence. You can go out and scream at the sky, bawl on here about it, or take a rocket off of this dirt ball (I guarantee plastic will be on the ship), or just quit worrying about it. His food looks delicious, and if I had something to worry about with it, I'd be more concerned with food born illness, but it looks perfectly cooked to me. Also, show me your tits with quence written on them.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Oh no! Fear the plastic! Micro and macro plastics are virtually in everything anymore, quence. You can go out and scream at the sky, bawl on here about it, or take a rocket off of this dirt ball (I guarantee plastic will be on the ship), or just quit worrying about it. His food looks delicious, and if I had something to worry about with it, I'd be more concerned with food born illness, but it looks perfectly cooked to me. Also, show me your tits with quence written on them.
I am disturbed and worried by your lack of concern about the dangers of heating food in plastic. It's a serious issue.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
The meat looks like it’s a bit overcooked. Was it dry?
Oh quence, my dear sir. I pan seared and baked in a cast iron skillet at 350°F. Pulled the chicken out when it temped 160°F, and let it rest, while still in hot cast iron skillet until it reached 165°F, then removed it. What you see on the outside is lemon pepper salt and poultry seasoning. You're a kind gentleman making sure all of us here on ED are eating healthy, properly cooked meals.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Oh quence, my dear sir. I pan seared and baked in a cast iron skillet at 350°F. Pulled the chicken out when it temped 160°F, and let it rest, while still in hot cast iron skillet until it reached 165°F, then removed it. What you see on the outside is lemon pepper salt and poultry seasoning. You're a kind gentleman making sure all of us here on ED are eating healthy, properly cooked meals.
Actually, I was concerned about the interior of the meat which, at first glance, seemed too well done.

Was it dry?

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
Bone marrow soup for cold day, the arctic front has dropped all the way to Tx

recipe

femurs, knuckles cut to wafers for other soup and dogs, that the long part of femur cut in half, stand them in crockpot 4 or 5, large cut end on bottom stem cut at top,arrange veggies in center of bones, carrots, potatoes onion, greenbeans. fill to top of marrow bones with well water
cook slow or fast your choice
when marrow come out top of bone and you can remove bone all marrow slides out, soup is ready
slow on low all day
fast or hi ready in half a day

edit, femurs come from butcher as they are deboned he will cut em for ya

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Bone marrow soup for cold day, the arctic front has dropped all the way to Tx

recipe

femurs, knuckles cut to wafers for other soup and dogs, that the long part of femur cut in half, stand them in crockpot 4 or 5, large cut end on bottom stem cut at top,arrange veggies in center of bones, carrots, potatoes onion, greenbeans. fill to top of marrow bones with well water
cook slow or fast your choice
when marrow come out top of bone and you can remove bone all marrow slides out, soup is ready
slow on low all day
fast or hi ready in half a day

edit, femurs come from butcher as they are deboned he will cut em for ya
Be Honest: those are human bones and you’re simply mimicking your hero Jeffrey Dahmer who, like you, enjoyed the taste of fahgoots.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I got a bottle of the last dab for Christmas from hot ones and I got more flavor from eating this girl's oussy in the woods for real scoville is a lie and a joke fuck hot ones lmao that shit is nothing suck my dick outie 5000
for some reason people think it's cool now to make food that's as spicy as possible so it tastes like dogshit and is barely edible

Top Bottom