Corruption hentai dump

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Sorta makes sense now.

I thought corruption was the name of some show or sumthin
So how it goes is that they take a “good girl” and typically through sex (anything from a man to a woman to tentacles) the girl becomes lewd. Usually the “corrupted” girl is given a pubic tattoo that might glow and maybe an eye color change and her outfit switched out for something latex. Plus a nympho personality. An example of this trope played in a way that’s not too nasty is the monsterization aspect of monster girl encyclopedia, this is when the succubi have sex with human women and turn them into monster girls (usually a succubus because in MGE succubi are the the most common monstergirl species), the monsterized woman then goes hunting for a husband who she’ll either seduce or simply kidnap and rape (because all sex is a loving act to monstergirls, regardless of consent, they also don’t mind being the one being raped either).

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
I get that artists are into the whole corruption and mindbreak thing but holy shit can you draw a big strong man pinning down a naive virgin without having hubby jack off in the cuckshed.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
maybe you should just look at big anime tiddies instead of looking for something with s*x and cocks in it, thats kinda gay don't you think

Top Bottom