Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
:derpcheese:
Nope, I had a postponed draft date by 6 months and I had been there for almost a year, that isn't a rejection if they hadn't even had time for an appointment.
Despite the stereotype I was actually near broke going there and got outjewed by Israeli Hotel work stay scams costing me more to live even working full time.
This happened at the same time I tried
The offices were crowded with these guys the one time I had been given a date that year and they had to cancel in person.
Dude you are fucking retarded. they rejected you by postponement. They stalled until you gave up and went home.

babykilling jews hate the ultra orthodox because "they get all the benefits without any of the cost." jew run Palestine has been trying to do this for decades.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
They have a small one. NATO wanted the Baltic militaries to specialize in CBRN decontamination and leave the fighting up to the big boys, which Estonia wasn't happy about.
you have to understand entirety of eastern europe has ptsd from getting buttfucked by russia over the course of thousand years we trust nobody not even ourselves

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
They have a gun to their head under Russian custody. Russian goofy ahh propaganda.
I would agree with you but,
if it wasn't for similar statements from the
Ukrainian Marines and AZOV battalion abandoned in Mariupol
the 8-12K conscripts rushed into severodonetsk salient to only be crushed and captured a week later
The rout at Bakhmut and Advika
the collapse of Luskansk
and now with Ukr soldiers are now fleeing Chasiv Yar are saying similar things other soldiers have said, "HC doesn't care, leave the wounded, we have no ammo to send you, we can't send extraction vehicles."

These are not men in their prime. And artillery war is not Call of Duty.

Top Bottom