Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
it was a preemptive strike, as everyone knows israel has no nuclear weapons in its possession so they wouldn't be able to respond in case of iranian nuclear attack :)

nigger you read half of a post, misunderstood it as someone supporting israel and got filled with boomer rage hitting the straw-man you created in your own head
i even put a smiley face for fuck's sake so dementia patients like yourself can get that the post is being ironic
apparently some Poles don't remember what they posted four messages back. The vodka hits hard bro. I know.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
if i wasn't aware of his shenanigans outside of edf and decade of retardation i would in this very moment be convinced that cmt is a very good troll
What shenanigans outside of EDF have I partaken in.
You're the second EDiot that has accused me of that.

Recap:
Faggot you said that jewland didn't have nukes. I refuted that, that is all. Then you got fucking Russia sized butthurt.

That's where we're at.

oh and LIC sniping as usual about autistic comparisons.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
and he's doubling down on being too stupid to understand irony :)
How did anything I post about jew nukes reinforce or go against my "ideology." Which I'm pretty sure you don't have the foggiest notion what I believe in.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
was that not an accurate recounting of the facts?
again what misdeeds have I done outside of EDF or are you on the israeli payroll as well.
i actually am, we set up camp two clicks southeast from your location
also we implanted microchips into your left eye and your anus
cut them out if you want to break the mkultra brainwashing

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
from your post over the last couple years? mostly old fox news talking points and russian propaganda
There was a time where fox news was far more closer to the truth than the jewsish run media now they are the same.

Are you saying that Russian propaganda or info isn't something to take into account?

Measure what the Russians are saying.
Measure what the Ukranians are saying
Measure what the US is saying.

Now after a few weeks take a look at the facts that finally surface.
Which is closer to the truth?

Hint: It's not a place starting with the letter U.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Zelensky was literally installed by the US State Department.

It's odd which Americans think Hillary lost due to outside interference and at the same time not think that the US government is actively doing just that to several other nations.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I do not understand that the "absolute real truth," is something that is very hard to come by in the world of geopoltics.
All state media is propaganda. and is told to sway or support an idea or position.

The US/UK/Ukraine position is Ukraine is winning they just need more weapons, money and people. Lions of Mariupol!!! Ghosts of Kiev!!! Russian Warship go FUCK YOURSELF!!

The Russian position is, LOL no. We are killing them at a rate of 300-500 a day and they have not launched any successful counter attack or spearheaded any offensive action since May 2020 and we've gained more land. And the Zelensky the dick flapping jewish comedian nixed three attempts we made for a cease fire.

Now you tell me which is less closer to the truth?

chuj

Reaction score
All state media is propaganda. and is told to sway or support an idea or position.

The US/UK/Ukraine position is Ukraine is winning they just need more weapons, money and people. Lions of Mariupol!!! Ghosts of Kiev!!! Russian Warship go FUCK YOURSELF!!

The Russian position is, LOL no. We are killing them at a rate of 300-500 a day and they have not launched any successful counter attack or spearheaded any offensive action since May 2020 and we've gained more land. And the Zelensky the dick flapping jewish comedian nixed three attempts we made for a cease fire.

Now you tell me which is less closer to the truth?
neither, russia is running out of churkas to push into the meat grinder

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
neither, russia is running out of churkas to push into the meat grinder
Russia called up 500K men four months back or so. They are now being deployed. Russia is recruting fighters from the ME and Africa to fight in Ukraine.
Russia has a population of 170 million.

This is a war of attrition.

More of the world identifies with the social norms of Russia than Zelensky's Globo-homo ideal.

chuj

Reaction score
Russia is recruting fighters from the ME and Africa to fight in Ukraine.
because they're slowly reaching the point at which the native population wouldn't recover. not enough young men to breed, not enough to fight need pajeets for the meat grinder
Russia has a population of 170 million.
pobrane (2).png
of which majority is past the age of 30 and in almost every age group there is more women than men

around 2010 russian government organs were alarming about upcoming population crisis, the problem didn't disappear it only got worse. no matter what propaganda says these days russian population is fucked, especially the ethnic russians
More of the world identifies with the social norms of Russia than Zelensky's Globo-homo ideal.
most of the world are muslims so of course they support the country with fastest growing muslin population in the world :)
Gotta go fellow pollack.
don't call me your fellow, american

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
because they're slowly reaching the point at which the native population wouldn't recover. not enough young men to breed, not enough to fight need pajeets for the meat grinder
Russia has a population of 170 million. Your senario isn't going to happen anytime soon.
They are recruiting from other nations because it's cheaper and Russia is going to send them into near suicide situations to soften up the Ukrainian defenses.

don't call me your fellow, american
Ok fellow children

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
probably
i'm just along for the ride with the ukraine russia stuff
now the middle east stuff

don't care either. i just don't want to be recalled and get roped into some useless war.
Are you European?
If you're American like me rest assured were not going to war with our own soldiers unless nato is attacked and thats just nuclear war bro.
Russia threatens it a lot because theyre losing, not because theyre doing great and its one of those threats if you allow to happen then they start expecting to get what they want and threaten more to see if they can get nato to disintegrate.
The irony is were giving less than Europe this year and all the money still goes to US defense industry. Part of the crazy thing is a few patriot batteries & atacms and the russians are on the defensive again. Its not a soldier count thing for Ukraine its merely ammo they ask for never soldiers.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Russia has a population of 170 million. Your senario isn't going to happen anytime soon.
They are recruiting from other nations because it's cheaper and Russia is going to send them into near suicide situations to soften up the Ukrainian defenses.

Ok fellow children
How did they go from 144 million in 2022 to 170 million? Maybe Russia is 2 billion in population and only lost 200 troops like you claimed Israel has only killed in earnest.

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Another front opened up

Can't find the furcecution thread.
Read about that earlier. I blame the parents for leaving the internet raise their kids. Take @Fat for example. Also, what you're looking for is "Hall of fursecution" fursecution probably not spelled right.

Top Bottom