Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Fixed, PEDOPHILE

Kill yourself faggot
why are you saying: retarded_fag is lolman however due to my schizophrenia i cannot accept that fact + this is my way of coping by bawwing and being butthurt Pedro raped my ass! and in order to take my frustation and madness i will blame It on lolman (Retarded_fag) for no reason i want JANUS to rape me so we can have gay babies because i have AIS i know Pedro is pedo however due to my schizophrenia i constantly forget that and i know Pedro is an NIGGER but my schizophrenia makes me see delusions after retarded_fag aka lolman replies i will respond by Quoting him and adding my schizophrenic bullshit and replacing the truth with LIES but these lies ARE special because they have Moonrunes Brand on it

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
why are you saying: retarded_fag is lolman however due to my schizophrenia i cannot accept that fact + this is my way of coping by bawwing and being butthurt Pedro raped my ass! and in order to take my frustation and madness i will blame It on lolman (Retarded_fag) for no reason i want JANUS to rape me so we can have gay babies because i have AIS i know Pedro is not a pedo however due to my schizophrenia i constantly forget that and i know Pedro is a HISPANIC AND ITALIAN MAN but my schizophrenia makes me see delusions after retarded_fag aka lolman replies i will respond by Quoting him and adding my schizophrenic bullshit and replacing the lies with TRUTH but these TRUE FACTS ARE special because they have Moonrunes Telling the truth on it
WHATEVER YOU SAY, PEDOPHILE.

Top Bottom