j15m

Reaction score
you have gray hair at 49?
Indeed...

Can Liver Problems Cause GREY hair?

Image result for alcoholism and grey hair

Apart from alcoholism, people who suffer from acidity, liver problems or thyroid disease will also experience premature greying due to an unbalanced body chemistry. Those white strands on your head in your 20s are also the result of leading an unhealthy lifestyle.

Reaction score
@Maysam WELL I'M SORRY I PUT THAT IMAGE IN YOUR HEAD BUT THAT IS WHAT THIS WOMEN HAD TO GO THROUGH!!!

EVERY MORING SHE HAS TO REMEMBER THE SMELL OF THAT UNWASHED FAG, AND EVERYDAY SHE CAN HERE "clean it up ihm, and then put it back into my third eye."

#JUSTICEFORIHM&ADE

Cosmic Sewer Hobo

It's all over
Reaction score
@Maysam WELL I'M SORRY I PUT THAT IMAGE IN YOUR HEAD BUT THAT IS WHAT THIS WOMEN HAD TO GO THROUGH!!!

EVERY MORING SHE HAS TO REMEMBER THE SMELL OF THAT UNWASHED FAG, AND EVERYDAY SHE CAN HERE "clean it up ihm, and then put it back into my third eye."

#JUSTICEFORIHM&ADE
ummm, you realize that IHM and Ade are two different people, right?

Last edited:

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score

#JUSTICEFORIHM&ADE
you misunderstand, I find your simping for this hag disgusting

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
IMG_20210819_201005_4.jpg
HELLO THIS IS ME SAM HYDE IM CONTACTING YOU USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE I NEED TO ESCAPE AFHANISTAN BECAUSE I WAS TOO BASED FOR THE TALIBAN PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION GOD BLESS AND HAPPY FORTUNE TO YOU MY FRIEND

j15m

Reaction score
View attachment 15961
HELLO THIS IS ME SAM HYDE IM CONTACTING YOU USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE I NEED TO ESCAPE AFHANISTAN BECAUSE I WAS TOO BASED FOR THE TALIBAN PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION GOD BLESS AND HAPPY FORTUNE TO YOU MY FRIEND
I have an old troll/dating profile that I use him for, unfortunately he isn't as handsome as you but he still gets play lol

Untitled.png

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
I just don't wanna be hispanic. I've never related to their "culture". People mistake me as white because of how I act. When have you ever seen a spic autist? Spic men are all Tyrones. Which is not who I am.
DONT WORRY MAN UR ETHNICITY DOESNT MATTER WHTA MATTERS IS THE END GOAL.... AND THE END GOAL IS BUILDING URSELF INTO A RIPPED GORILLA CAPAABLE OF MAULING PEOPLE IN MERE SECONDS JOCKO WILLINK STYLE :)

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I just don't wanna be hispanic. I've never related to their "culture". People mistake me as white because of how I act. When have you ever seen a spic autist? Spic men are all Tyrones. Which is not who I am.
in muttmerica anything goes for white these days. i wouldn't really be worried about it.

TerryADavis

Newfag
Reaction score
dropdatwat looking that cute
edit: and hes not a poorfag so being filthy rich is a great option for marriage

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Shit go to a LatinX rally. You'll see tons of hispanic autists.

Top Bottom