LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Wrong Hole Foo !

Last edited:

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Tbqhfamalam, I crossdressed for well over a decade in public, but still thought of myself as a CISHET WHYTE MALE... but recently it has become abundantly apparent that I am huuuuuuge glorious wing-ed faggot after sucking three cocks to completion in less than two hours, and enjoying myself quite well like a cocksucking bitch. Guess I just needed to get that off my chest, remember kids DRUGZ R BAAAAAAD and there was never any hope for me having been raised by a female Democrat American. SAD!

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Tbqhfamalam, I crossdressed for well over a decade in public, but still thought of myself as a CISHET WHYTE MALE... but recently it has become abundantly apparent that I am huuuuuuge glorious wing-ed faggot after sucking three cocks to completion in less than two hours, and enjoying myself quite well like a cocksucking bitch. Guess I just needed to get that off my chest, remember kids DRUGZ R BAAAAAAD and there was never any hope for me having been raised by a female Democrat American. SAD!
Three cocks? Wow. And you thought you were straight? Tell me more :meow:

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Nah, there's some new app that knows where EVARY SINGUL FOGGIT IS AT, AND THEY'RE FREE, YOU CAN JUST TAKE THEM

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Trannies and Faggots should be shot on site.

How about we just move them all to Madagascar?

Someone else had that idea before I think.

That way it will be a tiny geographicaly isolated island country with a decent gdp and is a giant std sex party all the time.

Away from the rest of civilization.

The humane approach is always best.
Win/Win

Last edited:

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
How about we just move them all to Madagascar?

Someone else had that idea before I think.

That way it will be a tiny geographicaly isolated island country with a decent gdp and is a giant std sex party all the time.

Away from the rest of civilization.

The humane approach is always best.
Win/Win
Can we nuke it?

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Can we nuke it?

We could use them for slave labor to produce goods and services would be more productive I think.

That would be the price of admission to live in the degenerate utopia of Neo-Madagascar.
They will be happy to work, it will fill them with pride to contribute to the cause.

Also we will make them wear yellow pentagons on their chest to show their loyalty.

Last edited:

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
We could use them for slave labor to produce goods and services would be more productive I think.

That would be the price of admission to live in the degenerate utopia of Neo-Madagascar.
They will be happy to work, it will fill them with pride to contribute to the cause.

Also we will make them wear yellow pentagons on their chest to show their loyalty.
So force them to slave away on rubber plantations and cut of there fingers if they misbehave? I'm ok with this.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Mine are probably genetic then just like my other failures.

Bro, that's a terrible mindset.
You can do better.
Nobody's failures are completely genetic unless your fully disabled from the birth or something and even then it's all relative

And then even still anything can change at anytime If you force it.

Top Bottom