Glorious Chinese Communist Party set to put down rumored US backed terrorist attack

Reaction score
Speculation about Chinese President Xi Jinping being placed under house arrest has taken over social media. Rumours are doing the rounds on social media that Xi has been removed as the chief of China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) and China’s capital, Beijing, is currently under the army's control.

This comes a day after a former top security official was sentenced to life in prison by the Chinese court. He was believed to be part of anti-Xi “political clique”. Another two people associated with the group were similarly given suspended death sentences and three others received lengthy prison terms this week.

Meanwhile, other rumours circulating on the Internet include Li Qiaoming, the General serving for the Chinese PLA, has replaced Xi Jinping as China's ruler.

However, there is no official confirmation from the Chinese Communist Party or the state media about these rumours.

A Chinese human rights activist Jennifer Zeng, who is now residing in the US, shared a video on Twitter and claimed the PLA was moving toward Beijing.

Zeng’s tweet reads: “#PLA military vehicles heading to #Beijing on Sep 22. Starting from Huanlai County near Beijing & ending in Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province, entire procession as long as 80 KM. Meanwhile, rumor has it that #XiJinping was under arrest after #CCP seniors removed him as head of PLA.”

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
The US is too pussy to do anything about china; I wouldn't want to do anything about them anyway, cause they're probably trying to fight ISIS too.

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
XI Jinping okay. Thanks Mediawatch for telling me shit I don't care about though.

Top Bottom