Goddamnit wil (AKA: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love ED 2: Autistic Boogaloo)

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
maybe his new job will help with some of that.
i remember a thread where i was optimistic for a person who had been cured of hiv n you said they'd still keep the same attitudes that led to them getting it in the first place
plz keep that same energy here this is viril we're talking about

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i remember a thread where i was optimistic for a person who had been cured of hiv n you said they'd still keep the same attitudes that led to them getting it in the first place
plz keep that same energy here this is viril we're talking about
unlike half of edf, i dont mind viril. couldnt tell you why, just is.

E: as for that comment about the hiv cure. habits are very hard to break. habits that are core to one's identity exponentially so. what are my sources? me. im making effort to turn from a fatty cream puff into a... um... uh, not fatty cream puff. the easy part is learning what im supposed to be doing, the hard part is doing what im supposed to be doing.

Last edited:

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
im making effort to turn from a fatty cream puff into a... um... uh, not fatty cream puff. the easy part is learning what im supposed to be doing, the hard part is doing what im supposed to be doing.
you can do it buddy i believe in you. it's hard to start that sort of routine but once you do and get into the new routine it's hard to go back if you need tips or help lemme know

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
unlike half of edf, i dont mind viril. couldnt tell you why, just is.

E: as for that comment about the hiv cure. habits are very hard to break. habits that are core to one's identity exponentially so. what are my sources? me. im making effort to turn from a fatty cream puff into a... um... uh, not fatty cream puff. the easy part is learning what im supposed to be doing, the hard part is doing what im supposed to be doing.
1. Lift because you want the complete destruction of the state of Israel
2. Goyslop is the enemy. It is invented and marketed to make you fat, sick, addicted, and dependent on corporations
3. Filter your water

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
2. Goyslop is the enemy. It is invented and marketed to make you fat, sick, addicted, and dependent on corporations
3. Filter your water
>gay /pol/ larp
you should only work out and get strong so you can beat the shit out of people and subjugate them once society collapses.

ezgif-2-2b0d00d874.gif

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
>gay /pol/ larp
you should only work out and get strong so you can beat the shit out of people and subjugate them once society collapses.

View attachment 47621
You're no better with your faggy "lol so random memes" and edgelord shit. The only difference is that Wil is a gay neo-nazi constantly looking around his house for Jews who want to take his money and foreskin, and you just act like a faggot who thinks he's tough shit

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
You're no better with your faggy "lol so random memes" and edgelord shit. The only difference is that Wil is a gay neo-nazi constantly looking around his house for Jews who want to take his money and foreskin, and you just act like a faggot who thinks he's tough shit
I think ur looking into this too deeply buddy, I think u should turn ur monitor off and go drink a glass of warm milk and go to bed sweetie

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you can do it buddy i believe in you. it's hard to start that sort of routine but once you do and get into the new routine it's hard to go back if you need tips or help lemme know
thanks for the offer, im at the point where its a matter of self discipline.

3. Filter your water
1. not just the state of israel, but the jewish enslavement of my brothers and sisters. we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
2. the jew enjoys feeding us industrial waste products. that's why they want us to "eat ze bugz," to further weaken us without healthy sources of proteins.
3. and boil it. filters aren't fool proof.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
1. not just the state of israel, but the jewish enslavement of my brothers and sisters. we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
2. the jew enjoys feeding us industrial waste products. that's why they want us to "eat ze bugz," to further weaken us without healthy sources of proteins.
1. white babies. What are you some sort of extremist?
2. As long as they control the media everyone will be "lesser"
3. True. But Life straw saves the african so it's safe?

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
already got my white babies, though they're not really all that small anymore. one's already got a job and the other isnt far behind.
media control isnt everything. it's a lot but it isnt omnipotent.
never take the corporate (((solution))). it never fixes anything and just creates more problems.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
thanks for the offer, im at the point where its a matter of self discipline.

already got my white babies, though they're not really all that small anymore. one's already got a job and the other isnt far behind.
media control isnt everything. it's a lot but it isnt omnipotent.
never take the corporate (((solution))). it never fixes anything and just creates more problems.

I don't care how much you hate niggers; your giving (((@.umk))) leeway by filling this thread with your larp bullshit.

Top Bottom