Help recovering a censored manga

Belcanzor

Lurker
Reaction score
The manga "Hitler" from Shigeru Mizuki as been censored. The parts where the israeli guy seduce Geli Raubal and he run away from the building the day she died, also the part where Hitler say "here goes my last shred of humanity" and author write about how they become more cruel.

All the ones from the pages where I read manga as been removed, the only few left are the censored copies.

I ask if someone can give me a complete version.

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
"TV preachers" have stolen sooo much money from shabbos goy men and women of all colors for decades.

Looking back on some of It, it's hard to see how people can fall for this stuff. But at the end of the day I guess the mass majority of humanity is low IQ? Idk...

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
"TV preachers" have stolen sooo much money from shabbos goy men and women of all colors for decades.

Looking back on some of It, it's hard to see how people can fall for this stuff. But at the end of the day I guess the mass majority of humanity is low IQ? Idk...
It was very sobering experience when I realized that the majority of people are just really fucking stupid. Then again Im not much better.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
It was very sobering experience when I realized that the majority of people are just really fucking stupid. Then again Im not much better.
they only became stupid due to neo-communist leftist propaganda they intentionally close their eyes from the truth Because of this propaganda

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Well that, and alot of it is not humans fault.
Television was an extremely powerful tool for psychological manipulation.

Also if that is literally your only source of information, the cognitive dissonance can get heavy and thats why you would see boomers making some of the crazy choices they do/did.

They still can't live without cable TV in 2024

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Well that, and alot of it is not humans fault.
Television was an extremely powerful tool for psychological manipulation.

Also if that is literally your only source of information, the cognitive dissonance can get heavy and thats why you would see boomers making some of the crazy choices they do/did.

They still can't live without cable TV in 2024
cable TV still exists as "streaming"

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
cable TV still exists as "streaming"
They both have plenty of troons and racial equity now.

And the "TV preachers" are people like Joel Osteen and that one guy that talked about having to fly commercial class in an airplane is like being in a tube with a bunch of demons.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
If you want to have everything streaming hás but for free and 0 propaganda commit piracy this is an old traditonal and proven way of getting streaming for free before "streaming" platforms people used this classic reliable method all the time and got all that Sweet stuff for free in the process generating Win and lulz another good alternative is Rumble rumble is YouTube without google's leftist neo-communist bias however for those brazillians and other people who cant access rumble YouTube IS a way better alternative to streaming Because its free way cheaper then the overpriced neo-communist junk that is "streaming"

Top Bottom