Reaction score
ALL YOUR GAY FAGGO ARTICLES ARE BELONG TO US

YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE MAKE YOUR TEIM

SURPRISE NIGGERDICK BUTTSECKS

HA HA HA

in all seriousness hi, how are you

we're gonna live this shit up like it's the Great Recession of 2008

Internet memery, an heroing, and drama like it's Number 2: Electric Boogaloo

Moot may have cucked out for Five Guys poon but /b/ is something the world has fucked around and found out and can't be put back in the bag

nevar forget, nigga

see you fools out on the field, time to spawncamp for extra grief

cloudblur666

Newfag
Reaction score

HA HA HA

Moot may have cucked out for Five Guys poon but /b/ is something the world has fucked around and found out and can't be put back in the bag

nevar forget, nigga

Hi, how are you Retard? Do you have multiple personality disorder or something? Who are us?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, it would be pretty stupid to state EVERYTHING I intend to do here but
View attachment 91644

Do you feel triggered about your disease? ❤‍🩹❤‍🩹
I thought to use the emotes/stickers as basic emote shit but I see

I'm foaming at the mouth like a faggot retard and having seizures so hard I'm bashing my head against my desk

so I guess yes

also hi nice to meet you

cloudblur666

Newfag
Reaction score
Well, it would be pretty stupid to state EVERYTHING I intend to do here but

I thought to use the emotes/stickers as basic emote shit but I see

I'm foaming at the mouth like a faggot retard and having seizures so hard I'm bashing my head against my desk

so I guess yes

also hi nice to meet you
I've officially befriended you from here and now.

A great advice: Get yourself checked for a brain tumor! A brain tumor symptom is ending up on ED, having multiple personalities, hallucinating, and/or imagine about killing people and/or commit mass murder. A lump in your brain can really fuck with your head and make you end up in places like these you could ask Charles Whitman. I have an appointment on Monday because either I'm just weird, sick, or insane. I would advise you to do the same. Now bye I have things to do... 👋

And also nice to meet you!

Reaction score
I've officially befriended you from here and now.

A great advice: Get yourself checked for a brain tumor! A brain tumor symptom is ending up on ED, having multiple personalities, hallucinating, and/or imagine about killing people and/or commit mass murder. A lump in your brain can really fuck with your head and make you end up in places like these you could ask Charles Whitman. I have an appointment on Monday because either I'm just weird, sick, or insane. I would advise you to do the same. Now bye I have things to do... 👋

And also nice to meet you!
I shoved a chopstick into my brain. I think that worked, but I can't do math anymore.

Also I was told my brain tumor is speshul by people with rainbow hair who kind of look like the characters in my Japanese cartoons but they look uglier and despite calling themselves women they look like dudes. I asked if they were once guys once. They got really angry and I haven't seen them since. What rude people.

Also hooray a new friend

cloudblur666

Newfag
Reaction score
I shoved a chopstick into my brain. I think that worked, but I can't do math anymore.

Also I was told my brain tumor is speshul by people with rainbow hair who kind of look like the characters in my Japanese cartoons but they look uglier and despite calling themselves women they look like dudes. I asked if they were once guys once. They got really angry and I haven't seen them since. What rude people.

Also hooray a new friend
Maybe you chopped it off, I once watched a movie called Adams apples where Jesus shoots Adam through the brain hitting his tumor making it burst out through the large lovely bloody exit wound. Maybe you're a chopstick master and did the same... Are you asian or just a karata kid?

Skærmbillede 2024-03-19 085449.png
1710835008442.png

Btw befriended the rainbow haired womanly dudes in high school going undercover as one of them, they're insane, but better than the normies around because they love and accept psychos like us. One of them wanted to make out because my mass shooting obsession literally turned her orange hair into flames. But she burned away before I could get my dick out my pants revealing my undercover for the world to see. Now I just keep her ashes in an empty tuna can. Ironically enough her name before her perishing death was Ash. Maybe she was secretly a superhero lost on Earth from the planet Mars.

Now, a piece of advice from an individual having studied their behavior for years, the tranny rainbow kids get easily offended when you talk about them. Maybe their self-esteem has been dropped down to the ground by their moms gotten eaten by ants or maybe they are the ants and have eaten it themselves. But just use any opportunity to ramble about yourself and trauma-dump them, they love the darkness and we are their darkness!

Last edited:

cloudblur666

Newfag
Reaction score

Also hooray a new friend
N what's math, I've always searched for its source. Everyone's always talking about it, but I've never found the place. Is it truly a hidden stone or a flourished rumor? They say you have to figure out 2 + 2 to get to the heavens gate, but what is 2? I Searched it up on the magic web and apparently, 2 is pronounced two and I can only think about two people in bed. Am I retarded or does math not exist?

konrad

Ediot
Reaction score

HA HA HA

nevar forget, nigga

this is a tough one
1710846303512.png

cloudblur666

Newfag
Reaction score
I'm not the noob. You are. Learn your place
Did you just try to enforce social psychological rules for interacting so the harmony of your world doesn't break?

Try relaxing some more in the inconsistency of life, don't be so offensive towards the new,
that's how you evolve for the better and welcome fresh discoveries into your existence.

Now I probably sound aggressive and attacking, but I'm not, this is just a piece of advice for dealing with life, be open my fellow human.

Top Bottom