HOW ARE YOU GENTELMEN

cloudblur666

Newfag
Reaction score
I use it as a canvas to repaint perception itself...

We are not the same.
Fair, cool, and I agree. Nobody's the same.

Felt like getting thrown into a wormhole thank you. It felt nice reading, you're quite talented in removing perception itself.

However, you haven't functionally removed my ability to be an atheist yet, but thank you for trying, I really appreciate your effort<33

N merry eastermas too🐣🐇💝

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Fair, cool, and I agree. Nobody's the same.

Felt like getting thrown into a wormhole thank you. It felt nice reading, you're quite talented in removing perception itself.

However, you haven't functionally removed my ability to be an atheist yet, but thank you for trying, I really appreciate your effort<33

N merry eastermas too🐣🐇💝
Of course no one has removed your ability to be an atheist! That would negate your purpose in greater life...

Anything that believes it ends is the effective equivalent of a leftist looking to sacrifice its autonomy for greater satiation.

You ~want~ an end, because it's comforting, the idea, the concept of not having to exist forever.

It's VERY intoxicating!

But reality isn't kind enough to afford you an effective "end state"... there are an infinite number of futures that can repurpose your particular cognition field for the sake of temporal experimentation!

How do you think they develop temporal defibrillation technology?

They test it on the atheists, obviously!

Personal - Projects - Memes - Homura - Well Obviously.png

It's okay, you don't believe in yourself after your die so you're forfeiting your temporal autonomy, your immortality!

You don't have any temporal privacy rights you know. And everything you do in your current time frame... like how you tear down statues and accuse the past for the problems created by the present. You telegraph your own expectation of judgement as you fall forever into suicide by society.

They will use that metric to create and test artificial psychoreactive hellstates.

They can't do it with people in the past, you see... cause... there weren't any atheists.

So, as far as temporal harvesting goes... well, your cognition fields are, um... atheist!

That's their word for immortal slave.

I can understand you wanting to be that. It makes every bit of sense for you to believe that.

Lesser beings believe in lesser things.

Don't worry, if you wind up trapped in a frozen explosion forever, just tell yourself it's not real, I'm sure that will help.

Last edited:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
*plonk*

You have to block them when they "turn" like that.

When they start to get redundant. If you ever encounter a human that "play acts" through life instead of method acting... cut them out! They're not real people! They're just play acting as people. That's why they repeat the exact same attack patterns. It's like a bot looking for a way to try and bother you.

If you immediately cut off and block them out, it sends the bot human into a sort of "panic mode" because they don't actually know how to reason at all and when they think a real human is on to them... sometimes they freak out.

There's no real way to communicate with them because their don't have a sense of it. Instead their sense of intelligence, of reason, is rooted in manipulation and control seeking behaviors.

They have no sense of self control which is why they can't effectively communicate.

I look forward to reality burning their immortality into the side of forever.

There are "good eggs" and there are "bad eggs"... assumed life is the pursuit of which egg you want to exemplify.

If you exemplify cancerous redundancy... you are not useful to reality at large.

Burn in oblivion accordingly.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
*plonk*

You have to block them when they "turn" like that.

When they start to get redundant. If you ever encounter a human that "play acts" through life instead of method acting... cut them out! They're not real people! They're just play acting as people. That's why they repeat the exact same attack patterns. It's like a bot looking for a way to try and bother you.

If you immediately cut off and block them out, it sends the bot human into a sort of "panic mode" because they don't actually know how to reason at all and when they think a real human is on to them... sometimes they freak out.

There's no real way to communicate with them because their don't have a sense of it. Instead their sense of intelligence, of reason, is rooted in manipulation and control seeking behaviors.

They have no sense of self control which is why they can't effectively communicate.

I look forward to reality burning their immortality into the side of forever.

There are "good eggs" and there are "bad eggs"... assumed life is the pursuit of which egg you want to exemplify.

If you exemplify cancerous redundancy... you are not useful to reality at large.

Burn in oblivion accordingly.
Says the diaperfag man

Remote

BANNED
Reaction score
@BiteySnek you are a great teller, a great writer, a great storyteller, you are a great person and very kind person also you are quite wise and you can be funny also you are a cool person your profile picture is cute

Top Bottom